Any drink/smoothie I can make in bulk?

CyrilCrodius

Do you know of any smoothie or drink receipe that is overly nutritive and can be made and stored in bulk in the fridge for whenever I get hungry?
I really, really hate having to prepare food and think of what to eat and as a result I skip meals every day and can often go a day without a full meal because "there is nothing I feel like eating". So having a something which I can make 2 liters of at a time and drink a big glass of whenever I want to fill a hole would be very welcome. I wouldn't mind having 2 or 3 different receipes to equilibrate things. So I'm calling those who are good at nutrition to know what ingredients I could throw together to make something that tastes nice and nourishes well. Anything would be better than not eating at all.

Edit : Oops, wrong section! Sorry!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Missa known as ethansky21 makes up a juice drink each week for her boys. Her blog is http://chasing-truth.blogspot.com/search/label/Cystic%20Fibrosis

I mix up a pitcher of carnation instant breakfast made with whole milk, cream and powder and keep it in the fridge for ds to drink at mealtimes. He doesn't like any of the premixed stuff, doesn't have issues with dairy and I can get the powder fairly reasonably at Sam's club or Costco.