Any family from PAKISTAN here?

K

Kaethe108

Hi Nini!
I am also not from Pakistan, but I am wondering how your baby girl is doing. I am thinking a lot about you.
My daughter still had her birth weight when she was six weeks (!) old and that was reason enough for the doctor to send us straight to hospital... So I am really worried about your little girl!
Did she gain weight? How is it with food and enzymes now?
I tried to help you in your other threads but you seem to dissapear.

wanderer

Dear Mother,

I am from Karachi Pakistan. My son is 5 years and 8 months . He was diagnosed with CF when he was 6 months old.

I can share whatever info you would like to share with me.

Imranchaudhry

hi, i live in lahore,Pakistan. My son was dignosed at the age of 6 moths, he is now 4 years old and getting week. Please let me know if any treatment center or guidance available ...

Imranchaudhry

hi, sorry to know that your child is also CF, my son was also dignosed with this disease, Please guide me if u have any cure updates.

samry

Hi all.I am a 22 year old girl with cystic fibrosis from Pakistan.We have a group of pakistani cf patients made by doctors of Agha khan hospital karachi..You can email me on samreen_321@yahoo.com so we can talk further :)

sweetninis

hi people if u r on face book or have any personal e mail adress please send me so we can talk about the problems directly and have our ideas shared.

Anjum Tariq

hi, i live in lahore,Pakistan. My son was dignosed at the age of 5 year old and getting week. Please let me know if any treatment center or guidance available

cfisnasty

Hi There... i was just wondering if there are people/ parents are there suffering from CF or caring for someone with CF.. please feel free to ask any questions you have about CF, and i will be happy to share my knowledge with you.... its better to share our stories here so people can learn from each other and their experiences. you can also send me a private message if you like.. Thank you