Any needs hypertonic saline 3%/4ml

scanboyd

You do not want to use them?
<br />
<br />I could use them if you don't want or need. How much$?
<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />Scanboyd

rayabg

hi there
my sister has a CF, she is living in Bulgaria(east europe). there , they don't provide the people with the medecine, so if you realy don't need it , i will be gled to have it for my sister. I live in MO. thank you

e-mail raya_usa_2004@yahoo.com
thank you

rayabg

hi there
my sister has a CF, she is living in Bulgaria(east europe). there , they don't provide the people with the medecine, so if you realy don't need it , i will be gled to have it for my sister. I live in MO. thank you

thank you

rayabg

hi there

thank you

rayabg

hi there

thank you

rayabg

hi there
<br />my sister has a CF, she is living in Bulgaria(east europe). there , they don't provide the people with the medecine, so if you realy don't need it , i will be gled to have it for my sister. I live in MO. thank you
<br />
<br />e-mail raya_usa_2004@yahoo.com
<br />thank you
<br />

AnD

Mind if I ask where, or rather, what brand, of 3% HS do you get that comes in 4ml? I have only been able to get mine in 10...

AnD

Mind if I ask where, or rather, what brand, of 3% HS do you get that comes in 4ml? I have only been able to get mine in 10...

AnD

AnD

AnD