Any news regarding PTC124?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Maria, thanks for posting this. I guess I haven't paid enough attention. I realize now my boys would benefit as well.

As Amy said "a win...".

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Maria, thanks for posting this. I guess I haven't paid enough attention. I realize now my boys would benefit as well.

As Amy said "a win...".

Jane

Digital opinion leader

As Amy said "a win...".

Jane

Digital opinion leader

As Amy said "a win...".

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />As Amy said "a win...".

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We asked our doctor about it when we were in clinic. She was very vague and then told us to be careful of things you read on the internet.

QUOTE "you wouldn't believe some of the things that my patients find in CF chat rooms. She said those people are very bitter. You can read all kinds of crazy stuff". hmmmm

Honestly- if I didn't come here, I wouldn't know much. Are the docs just being cautious?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We asked our doctor about it when we were in clinic. She was very vague and then told us to be careful of things you read on the internet.

QUOTE "you wouldn't believe some of the things that my patients find in CF chat rooms. She said those people are very bitter. You can read all kinds of crazy stuff". hmmmm

Honestly- if I didn't come here, I wouldn't know much. Are the docs just being cautious?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />QUOTE "you wouldn't believe some of the things that my patients find in CF chat rooms. She said those people are very bitter. You can read all kinds of crazy stuff". hmmmm
<br />
<br />Honestly- if I didn't come here, I wouldn't know much. Are the docs just being cautious?

beccasmom

The Cystic fibrosis foundation had a press release a few weeks ago about this
www.cff.org/aboutCFFoundation/NewsEvents/index.cfm?ID=8476&Type=1670

There are some links to other information

beccasmom

beccasmom