Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

J

jitin087

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
Thanks in advance.

S

simran23

strep throat symptoms are usually more common in children but it occurs because of bacteria as like sore throat caused by

the viruses and as you mention that you are suffering from fever and pain in your throat you need proper medication and

need to consult a doctor.If pain and fever increases you need to take Gargling with cayenne pepper and i hope you feel

better soon.Also i have read a very good article about strep throat here is the link you can get more information from that

site..
http://healthinfoblog.info/what-makes-strep-throat-symptoms-more-than-an-ailment/
hope you will feel better soon.

emilymainzer

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
Thanks in advance.

Strep throat is an infection caused due to bacteria in throat and tonsil. The symptoms for strep throat can be

1) The throat may get irritation suddenly.

2) There will be severe sore throat.

3) pain will be there when you swallow.

4)There will be white spots or yellow spots on back of red throat.

5) you may also have severe head ache. Usually doctors treat streps with antibiotics.

I am leaving some reference to get treatment for strep throat where minute clinic provides free monitoring package long ago.

medicaldevices-business-review.com/...minuteclinic-provides-free-diabetes-monitoring-package-060611

Get well soon !:)