aquADEKS on Ebay

T

taafom

aquADEKS

In Europe and Canada, the aquADEKs multivitamin drops (pediatric) is no longer available. In Europe there is still no substitute.
I would like to know if there are aquADEKs available in USA. I would like to buy it. Anyone know where I can buy it?
I found aquADEKS drops for sale on ebay (bluemedical) but I'm not sure if the product is still on production.
Is it possible the aquADEKs for sale on ebay is not the original?
Someone has any knowledge about this?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I bought some of the aqua adeks soft gels last year from Amazon last year when I ran out of the MVW Nutritionals ones http://mvwnutritionals.com/ we usually get for DS. I did see amazon had the vitamin drops on their US website.

T

taafom

thank you for your answer Ratatosk. But I would like to know if anyone still takes aquadeks?

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Yes, DS 6 takes Aquaadeks liquid (and has the chewables). We get from our pharamacy. cff.org's pharamacy also sells I believe. Our nutritionist said they were on backorder but our pharmacy (Walgreens) has. The company that made them was recently bought out and the new company I believe intends to keep supplying...as I've talked to them on something and they never mentioned otherwise.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS has taken the aqua adeks gel caps as recently as last month and as a baby/toddler took the drops exclusively until we switched to chewable; however, I prefer the ones he takes now or preferred the Source CF chewables when they were available. Personally, the aqua adeks have a bit of a smell to them and while it doesn't bother DS, IMO they made his breath stink.

Michelsu

There are some other CF-specific vitamin products available in the US, Canada, and Europe. One is MVWComplete Formulation made by MVWNutritionals.com. Maybe you could get that product or one of the other products. Good luck.

T

taafom

Thanks for all your responses.
I bought the aquADEKs by ebay and the MVW nutricional by Europe site.