Are any of you pancreatic sufficient?

alfie

Hi all. Ok ive been taking creon all my life and creon 10000 probably 10+ years. Im now 26 and from about age 16 I have suffered with severe cramps and stomach ache, it was that bad I would have to curl into a ball to ease the pain. I was passing nasty wind and my number 2s left a bad smell, sorry tmi! I also felt bloated. I weigh 10 and half stone and 5'5 and have never been underweight and only been in hospital 3 times since diagnosed at 6 months old. So about 7 months ago I kinda started to forget taking my enzymes and I noticed how I felt good in myself. So I decided to stop taking them altogether. All the above symptoms changed for the better. Last week I decided to give the enzymes another shot and I spent all weekend in the bathroom and passed so much wind. Im so confused as to what to do?? I havent spoke to doctors and didnt even tell them I stopped taking them as this was my own personal choice. I actually dont thing I could go back to feeling how I did when taking enzymes. It was awful. Without taking the enzymes my weights hasnt deteriorated, I am maintaining it and my stools are 1 - 2 per day and dont smell. I know this topic is disgusting...my concerns are...am I damaging my inside ie bowl liver pancrease by not taking them or is it a good thing not to take these??? The only other meds I take is zitromax and vitamins. Any advice?? Ps ive a hospital appointment the end of this month and plan on discussing all with my dr and diatician. Thanks folks and sorry about the length of this message. Also in sept I had my annual assesment and all my vitamin levels are perfect so im obviously obsorbing the vitamins just fine without the enzymes

alfie

Excuse any spelling mistakes...using tiny text on my phone and its a mission to go back over it.