Asia and her make a wish

Asia's wish was to be a dancer and perform on stage.
It's coming true :D
yesterday she had a day full of attractions and rehearsals
she is to be part of a musical i n Thearter roma in Warsaw in Hakuna Matata based on all Disney productions with kids ranging from 4 to 18 :D
she is part of a dance from Beauty and the Beast - a small part. She has a wonderful dress and made firends with all the other girls quickly. She has 4 performances - 2 today - 2 tomorrow - if she manages.
She is happy and wants to be part of this balet group always. All girls loved what she loves..dresses and running around dancing between feet of older kids and actors :D
I will post short movies and pics as soon as I have more time - on our blog

Justinsmama

We are so excited for her. My 8 year old son dances. He does jazz, tap and ballet and it is one of his favorite times. He NEVER gives up. Even when he has been really in pain (GI and breathing) he never lets on. He laid on the floor between performances of the Nutcracker this year with belly pain. Please tel Asia her friends in American are cheering for her!!!!

On the premier show - she was taken out at the end for applause in front of everybody and was named as the girl who's dream came true - it was a bit of a shock for her but she didn't run away. She cried it off after and then when on with the second show and decided to take part in the two today :DShe said she must earn money for little kids :D
The art direcot also want her : Asi must be here tomorrow - he told my husband.There are other kids her age - but they just have to walk out, stand , run in circle and sit - no solo turns and no solo comming out in front of the crowd - so I so so proud of her :Dwe where home and ready for bed ater nebs at 23! she told me - she is afraid and doesn't want the appaluse and thath... she doesn't want to be a momy anymore in the future - she want to be a muscial performer :D