Asia Musical Academy in NY

Imogene

Administrator
Hi Aleksandra,
Would love to attend. Let me know the details. The link isn't working. Will you and Asia travel to the NYC too?

Thanks for the info!
Jeanne

I will let you know - I don't know more details - but I will let you know - i don't think even WAM director knows :D all details.
The group will be of 30 kids and about 10 adults - teachers mainly - cuase they will perform also with the kids. - That's how they work.
At this point we have to pay for the tickets ourselves - and we can't afford it :( but some kids are to get scholarships.
However it was said that they will take kids - teens only - it's a question of knowing english and being more grown -up.
But still - I love what they do and their huge hearts and it has nothing to do with kid's performing :D so it's worth seeing.
If you could send me your private mail I can give you a link to my picassa with a few movies and pics from the Hakuna Matata show in June - it was all Disney hits ;D and done perfectly.
Besides they could use some publictity also - it's their first going to Broadway :D so mayby - if NY Polonia likes us (cause we're part of that big family know)and invites again - Asia will come - she is totally into musiclas.

Today, Poland and also Warsaw are celebrating 25 years of freedom. There will be a big celegration before the Warsaw Old City Royal Castle - The muscial Academy which Asia is part of - will also perform. Only a small group of older kids was asked to perform - but still - it's a big honor. President Obama will also be there. MAybe some of you can watch

So Asia is still living her big dream - she gave a wonderfull performace yesterday as a lost girl from a rock and roll version of the musical Peter Pan in Viva la Mamma. 450 kids and about 30 adult musical performers from one of best Europs muscial thearters - Roma. And she want more next year:)
http://asik-ak.blogspot.com/