Asking for prayers for my stepson

truff4507

I am new to this site. My name is Tammy Ruff and I have a stepson that was diagnosed when he was 5yrs old with CF. He has been doing well and never had to be admitted to the hospital. He is 21yrs old now and he is working a temp job with no insurance and has not been going to see the dr because of worries on the cost. He finally went yesterday and was admitted to KU Med Center. Asking for prayers for him. His name is <b>Jacob Ruff </b>and all this is new to him. I am trying to get him on my insurance due to the Obama change and/or getting financial help from the hospital.

Thank you all and know I am saying prayers for all of you.

truff4507

I am new to this site. My name is Tammy Ruff and I have a stepson that was diagnosed when he was 5yrs old with CF. He has been doing well and never had to be admitted to the hospital. He is 21yrs old now and he is working a temp job with no insurance and has not been going to see the dr because of worries on the cost. He finally went yesterday and was admitted to KU Med Center. Asking for prayers for him. His name is <b>Jacob Ruff </b>and all this is new to him. I am trying to get him on my insurance due to the Obama change and/or getting financial help from the hospital.

Thank you all and know I am saying prayers for all of you.

truff4507

<br />
<br />Thank you all and know I am saying prayers for all of you.

adamsants

First of all Welcome.....I will keep Jacob in my prayers. Hope all gets sorted out.
<br />
<br />Peace
<br />
<br />Ann

truff4507

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.

truff4507

Jacob will be off work for at least 3-4 wks. Hoping he gets out in a wk from the hospital, 2 wks IV antibodics, then 1 wk of oral antibodics. Thanks for the prayers.

truff4507