At 5:33 PM this day of April 8th, in the year 2008

Faust

It will be 37 years I have been on this earth, circling the sun. I was born April 8th, 1971. Wow what a ride. I've encountered many CF patients both virtually and in real life. Many are regrettably no longer with us. Nearly all of those I knew in real life from my early years are gone. What a crappy disease to have to deal with. I've had some really bumpy times in my life, but as of now, I'm doing really good, and I'm very thankful for that.

The fact that in 3 years, i will be FORTY YEARS OLD really, unimaginably freaks me out. All growing up, I was told I wouldn't make it to 10, then 15, and surely I wouldn't live to see 20. I mean, now I actually use rogaine to try and stave off the thinning on top. A CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENT DEALING WITH BALDNESS!?!?!? I suppose that is some of the best anecdotal evidence we can have regarding how far we have come in treating this disease. CF patients going bald ROFL!!!! Who would have thought that sentence would ever be spoken in earnest?

Anyways, I have been here on this site maybe 2 years now, off and on. I hope I have been able to help others on here with their disease, both in my advice, and supplement usage advice. I know not everyone has benefited from the same things I do/take, but I know some have. I am also thankful for all the great advice I have attained from this site from various perspectives and others experience with everything related to dealing with this disease.

Just thought I would say thank you, to the site and the people that make it the site. I know at times I can be too much, and not everyone shares my perspectives or sense of humor, but I guess that is what makes the giant box of crayons all the colors fit in. I planned a big party for this weekend at my house, but said screw it. It was too much work. I think i'll save it if I reach 40.

Faust

It will be 37 years I have been on this earth, circling the sun. I was born April 8th, 1971. Wow what a ride. I've encountered many CF patients both virtually and in real life. Many are regrettably no longer with us. Nearly all of those I knew in real life from my early years are gone. What a crappy disease to have to deal with. I've had some really bumpy times in my life, but as of now, I'm doing really good, and I'm very thankful for that.

The fact that in 3 years, i will be FORTY YEARS OLD really, unimaginably freaks me out. All growing up, I was told I wouldn't make it to 10, then 15, and surely I wouldn't live to see 20. I mean, now I actually use rogaine to try and stave off the thinning on top. A CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENT DEALING WITH BALDNESS!?!?!? I suppose that is some of the best anecdotal evidence we can have regarding how far we have come in treating this disease. CF patients going bald ROFL!!!! Who would have thought that sentence would ever be spoken in earnest?

Anyways, I have been here on this site maybe 2 years now, off and on. I hope I have been able to help others on here with their disease, both in my advice, and supplement usage advice. I know not everyone has benefited from the same things I do/take, but I know some have. I am also thankful for all the great advice I have attained from this site from various perspectives and others experience with everything related to dealing with this disease.

Just thought I would say thank you, to the site and the people that make it the site. I know at times I can be too much, and not everyone shares my perspectives or sense of humor, but I guess that is what makes the giant box of crayons all the colors fit in. I planned a big party for this weekend at my house, but said screw it. It was too much work. I think i'll save it if I reach 40.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />The fact that in 3 years, i will be FORTY YEARS OLD really, unimaginably freaks me out. All growing up, I was told I wouldn't make it to 10, then 15, and surely I wouldn't live to see 20. I mean, now I actually use rogaine to try and stave off the thinning on top. A CYSTIC FIBROSIS PATIENT DEALING WITH BALDNESS!?!?!? I suppose that is some of the best anecdotal evidence we can have regarding how far we have come in treating this disease. CF patients going bald ROFL!!!! Who would have thought that sentence would ever be spoken in earnest?
<br />
<br />
<br />Anyways, I have been here on this site maybe 2 years now, off and on. I hope I have been able to help others on here with their disease, both in my advice, and supplement usage advice. I know not everyone has benefited from the same things I do/take, but I know some have. I am also thankful for all the great advice I have attained from this site from various perspectives and others experience with everything related to dealing with this disease.
<br />
<br />Just thought I would say thank you, to the site and the people that make it the site. I know at times I can be too much, and not everyone shares my perspectives or sense of humor, but I guess that is what makes the giant box of crayons all the colors fit in. I planned a big party for this weekend at my house, but said screw it. It was too much work. I think i'll save it if I reach 40.
<br />
<br />

M

moxie1

Happy Birthday!

Just so you know, your supplement info has benefited me alot. This winter, I got over sinus infections twice without antibiotics (IV or oral) by using the oreganol drops. My husband uses them too when he feels sick.

M

moxie1

Happy Birthday!

Just so you know, your supplement info has benefited me alot. This winter, I got over sinus infections twice without antibiotics (IV or oral) by using the oreganol drops. My husband uses them too when he feels sick.

M

moxie1

Happy Birthday!

M

moxie1

Happy Birthday!

M

moxie1

Happy Birthday!
<br />
<br />Just so you know, your supplement info has benefited me alot. This winter, I got over sinus infections twice without antibiotics (IV or oral) by using the oreganol drops. My husband uses them too when he feels sick.
<br />
<br />