Ataluren Phase 3 Trial Results

HRod

Is anyone from this forum currently participating in this trial? I would really appreciate any news about it... it seems like we are waiting an eternity for this pill to be approved by the FDA... I think I have been following this treatment for over 10 years now... I keep telling my daughter that it's coming soon... I feel like i have been lying to her...Any good news from anyone please....

Rebjane

Super Moderator
HRod, My daughter was screened last month for the trial; but did not qualify(her PFT's were too high)...Have you checked to see if your daughter would qualify, if they are still recruiting?

JustaCFmom

Is anyone from this forum currently participating in this trial? I would really appreciate any news about it... it seems like we are waiting an eternity for this pill to be approved by the FDA... I think I have been following this treatment for over 10 years now... I keep telling my daughter that it's coming soon... I feel like i have been lying to her...Any good news from anyone please....

My kids were also screened for the trial & their functions are too high for the trial.

The company got messed up with the interaction between this and Tobi. Now, they are recruiting for patients who aren't using Tobi.

You aren't lying to her, but these things do take a lot of time.