Az/Co vacation/dr visit

beleache

Hey guys,

Went for my yearly check-up @ Denver National Jewish, but before that we decided to go to Az for a little vacation first.

So Mike & I flew to Phoenix first, then a smaller plane to Flagstaff (anyone that knows me knows this was not easy for me, I dont like to fly & when I saw that little plane I wanted to run in the opposite direction lol)

My sister Naomi & BIL John drove from Co to flagstaff to pick us up. They actually live in NJ but also have a home in Co. Are you with me so far lol .. Anyways, we spent a couple of days in Sedona , it was beautiful ! I would go back again. The Grand Canyon was awesome ! We drove back to Co through Utah & I was surprised at how pretty that state was.

My dr. visit @ DNJ went well. CT scan good. Blood-work good. PFT great ! I blew a 60 & 63 post albuterol. I contribute this to the pulmonary rehab program I have been in for the last few months. I really love the program :)

So I finally got to check the Grand Canyon off my bucket list & it feels great :)

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
This is terrific news Joni! I'm very happy that your health is stable right now and that you enjoy the rehab program to stay healthy.

It sounds like you had a blast on your vacation. Breath taking sight seeing! I'm hoping to see the Grand Canyon someday as well. It's always rewarding being able to cross off things on your bucket list :)

Hugs to you (L)

Keep us updated