Azli/Tobi Study

adamsants

Adam was accepted for the study and my husband just texted me that he is going to get to do Azli.....Yay...

<b>Adam is on day 4 of the study and everything looks good. He has a slight cough but other than that he is doing well.</b>

adamsants

Adam was accepted for the study and my husband just texted me that he is going to get to do Azli.....Yay...

<b>Adam is on day 4 of the study and everything looks good. He has a slight cough but other than that he is doing well.</b>

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br /><b>Adam is on day 4 of the study and everything looks good. He has a slight cough but other than that he is doing well.</b>

ladybug

Very cool that he got into this study! I was gonna join but then ended up on IV abx (booo!!!!) so couldn't do it.

All my best... Keep us posted how he does on the azli. Will he get to stay on it after the study is completed?

ladybug

Very cool that he got into this study! I was gonna join but then ended up on IV abx (booo!!!!) so couldn't do it.

All my best... Keep us posted how he does on the azli. Will he get to stay on it after the study is completed?

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

<br />
<br />All my best... Keep us posted how he does on the azli. Will he get to stay on it after the study is completed?

adamsants

He won't get to stay on it afterwards, at least that i know of. he is only on it for 6 months. But I will take it.

Thanks for responding.

Ann

adamsants

He won't get to stay on it afterwards, at least that i know of. he is only on it for 6 months. But I will take it.

Thanks for responding.

Ann

adamsants

Thanks for responding.

Ann

adamsants

Thanks for responding.

Ann

adamsants

<br />
<br />Thanks for responding.
<br />
<br />Ann