Babys Only Organic Infant Formula and Pediasmart drinks with coconut oil...

mariahsmommy

I switched my daughter from Enfamil Lipil to Baby's Only Organic Dairy Formula two months ago and she has gained almost four pounds and has a lot less gas. They offer Dairy, Non-Dairy, and Soy brands. They also have Pediasmart drinks that I haven't used yet but will as soon as she is old enough. They contain coconut oil as the fat source and they don't put added lactose, which can cause gas. Also, Some formulas, such as Earth's Best®, the Parents Choice® Wal-Mart® brand, and Enfamil® use palm olein oil as part of the fat blend in their formulas. Palm olein oil is made from palm oil. Unfortunately clinical studies have proven the use of palm olein oil as a predominant fat source in infant formulas causes some babies to poorly absorb calcium resulting in lower bone mineralization.1, 2 When palm olein oil is provided in the formula, calcium soaps (calcium in fat) are formed in the gut. These calcium soaps <b>prevent the absorption of fat </b>and calcium in the gut and can also result in harder stool formation or constipation. There are so many benefits I have noticed for my daughter, not just the weight. If you would like to know more, go to Naturesone.com

mariahsmommy

I switched my daughter from Enfamil Lipil to Baby's Only Organic Dairy Formula two months ago and she has gained almost four pounds and has a lot less gas. They offer Dairy, Non-Dairy, and Soy brands. They also have Pediasmart drinks that I haven't used yet but will as soon as she is old enough. They contain coconut oil as the fat source and they don't put added lactose, which can cause gas. Also, Some formulas, such as Earth's Best®, the Parents Choice® Wal-Mart® brand, and Enfamil® use palm olein oil as part of the fat blend in their formulas. Palm olein oil is made from palm oil. Unfortunately clinical studies have proven the use of palm olein oil as a predominant fat source in infant formulas causes some babies to poorly absorb calcium resulting in lower bone mineralization.1, 2 When palm olein oil is provided in the formula, calcium soaps (calcium in fat) are formed in the gut. These calcium soaps <b>prevent the absorption of fat </b>and calcium in the gut and can also result in harder stool formation or constipation. There are so many benefits I have noticed for my daughter, not just the weight. If you would like to know more, go to Naturesone.com

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy