back on the train

point

Back to my exercise program now that we have less daylight. I am training for the Hustle Up the Hancock for Feb. 2007. I did 15 minutes on the moving stairs - something like a stairmaster, but its an actual set of stairs that rotates through. I completed 74 floors within that time. Then I ran a 1.5 miles on the indoor track and stretched. It felt great to get back into it the routine.

point

Back to my exercise program now that we have less daylight. I am training for the Hustle Up the Hancock for Feb. 2007. I did 15 minutes on the moving stairs - something like a stairmaster, but its an actual set of stairs that rotates through. I completed 74 floors within that time. Then I ran a 1.5 miles on the indoor track and stretched. It felt great to get back into it the routine.

point