Beaumount

shamrock

Really?? Yeah im doing the transition probably this summer and dont know what to do!! Do they have a dedicated dietition and physiotherapist and psychologist/social worker person? Wow that would be great if it did. I really dont want to go to vincents..

Brenco

yeah they do have all that. but i dont see any social worker i refuse to, now i dont need to anyway. the dietitan is good and the cf nurse is lovely. they have a great team up there now. check it out,

anonymous

hey shamrock
its the irish girl, thats my bf. i got him to come on here and have a look cos he was asking about the cf bracelets, and i registered to!!

anonymous

I got 15 more of the bracelets yesterday. Im snowed down with orders from friends! Brenco, did you used to go to Crumlin? Hi Shell by the way!

anonymous

I ordered the bracelets off www.milanfoundation.org Its an american website. You have to have a penpal account to order. Luckily my dad already did, he had to get one for booking some stuff at xmas. They are purple and say cure cystic fibrosis breathe easy on them. I sold my 15 today and am going to order maybe 100 more tomorrow. There really in demand at my school! I went to lourdes in 2002(?) or 01, it was good but i havnt been back since. Havnt they stopped going now?
Shamrock

Shell

hey shamrock,
Na they haven't stopped it YET. i think last year they didn't know if it was going ahead cos of cross infection but its still going ahead this year. Its brill over there, i have such a blast and there all so nice to. Brens gone ever year since he was little so not doubth you've seen him, but you might not remember him. He would of been about 19 or 20 when you where there.