Been AWOL but need some 50 PSI Compressor advise

Aboveallislove

Super Moderator
Been AWOL trying to launch a new career but so nice to see all the familiar names.

Needing some help with a 50 psi compressor to replace the Invacare one that is not longer made!!!

What other brands out there? Pros/cons? Recommendations???
Thanks!!!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I keep seeing a similar machine, similar price by precision medical. Not sure about quality, etc. Otherwise Devilbiss used to make one -- ones I'm seeing otherwise are 3 times the price as what I paid for the Invacare.

jaimers

Super Moderator
edited: i totally didn't pay attention to the fact that you have the Invacare one and it's no longer made! oops!

I have the Invacare Mobilair 50 psi compressor. I've had it for several years and love it. it's not really convenient for travel unless driving, but otherwise it's great! I've had no issues with it.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
AWOL here too!

I've watched but haven't chimed in much as I navigate the co-morbidity of dyslexia and ADHD with my CFer. Interesting connections arising . . . . But we have a Precision Medical Easy Air that has worked very well for several years now. Not sure if they are still around, but thought I'd mention it! Good to "see" you AboveAll.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I did do a search on an nebulizer site where I've purchased neb cups for travel and there was a section on different nebs and pressure. Showed a
InnoSpire Elegance Nebulizer Compressor
having about 44 psi and a pari vios pro with 44 or 46. Of course regular pari vios and devilbiss that I've used before showed 30+ and we all know how nebulizers differ. I still have an ancient devilbiss pulmoaid from a cousin who had asthma, which I use as a spare in a pinch and treatment times are much quicker on that one than the pari vios we use for travel.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We bought the InnoSpire Elegance Neb Compressor which states a 44 psi, but it is way slower than our 50 psi.
I figured for the price, it'd be a good travel nebulizer and when the 50 psi gives up, we'll probably get the similar one listed above. We got spoiled!