Bek is in with pneumonia

RebekahsMom

11:15 a.m.
Well. She coughed up a sample yesterday, and it was good enough of a sample so that she won't have to have the bronchoscopy. It was also a good enough sample so that after the preliminary results came back, it showed that she may have grown pseudomonas. Doc Black is certain that's what it is. We should know for certain later this afternoon. And if it is, then she goes NPO tonight, and goes for a picc in the morning for the 2 weeks of antibiotics. Since this would be her first time with IV antibiotics, they want her here for another 2 weeks. *sigh* I will update when I find out more.

I don't know about anyone else, but IMHO, if her bio had been doing every thing that he should have been doing all along, then we might not have gotten to this point. At least maybe not this soon.

RebekahsMom

Well. She coughed up a sample yesterday, and it was good enough of a sample so that she won't have to have the bronchoscopy. It was also a good enough sample so that after the preliminary results came back, it showed that she may have grown pseudomonas. Doc Black is certain that's what it is. We should know for certain later this afternoon. And if it is, then she goes NPO tonight, and goes for a picc in the morning for the 2 weeks of antibiotics. Since this would be her first time with IV antibiotics, they want her here for another 2 weeks. *sigh* I will update when I find out more.

I don't know about anyone else, but IMHO, if her bio had been doing every thing that he should have been doing all along, then we might not have gotten to this point. At least maybe not this soon.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

<br />Well. She coughed up a sample yesterday, and it was good enough of a sample so that she won't have to have the bronchoscopy. It was also a good enough sample so that after the preliminary results came back, it showed that she may have grown pseudomonas. Doc Black is certain that's what it is. We should know for certain later this afternoon. And if it is, then she goes NPO tonight, and goes for a picc in the morning for the 2 weeks of antibiotics. Since this would be her first time with IV antibiotics, they want her here for another 2 weeks. *sigh* I will update when I find out more.
<br />
<br />I don't know about anyone else, but IMHO, if her bio had been doing every thing that he should have been doing all along, then we might not have gotten to this point. At least maybe not this soon.

C

Cherylwithone

Sorry to hear this. I hope this is quick and she is out soon.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone