Bek is in with pneumonia

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was a baby he always cultured HIB, yet nobody seemed concerned. When he was 2 1/2 he was put on azithromycin and his physician mentioned that added benefit, it would most likely erradicate the HIB, which is did.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was a baby he always cultured HIB, yet nobody seemed concerned. When he was 2 1/2 he was put on azithromycin and his physician mentioned that added benefit, it would most likely erradicate the HIB, which is did.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

RebekahsMom

W E A R E H O M E ! ! !

I tried to get on here yesterday to post the news, but the site was being worked on, so I had to wait until I got all my work work and school work done tonight before I could update.

We got the news at 4 yesterday afternoon, and after Bek got her flu shot (that was a whole different side to her that the nurses had not seen yet!), and I got all of her stuff and my stuff gathered up, we were heading out of her room at 5 p.m. She even told me she wanted to go back to school today!

We got home at 6 and Dad made her requested meal of hotdogs and mac and cheese. She didn't like the way the hospital fixed either of these.

There is still a question about the hemophilus influenzae. One day the doc is personally told it is there, and the next day another member of the team is told MRSA only. The x-ray they took yesterday looks almost as bad as the original one that was taken the night she went in, but she is sure acting a whole lot better! I might try to scan the picture printout I have of it and get in on here, but that will have to wait a couple of days.

Anyway, we're home, and back into our normal everday routine. Oh yeah, they also gave us the accapella for her to start trying to use in addition to the vest. She does pretty good with it, but it'll take some time for her to get it just right. She still tries to blow everything out really fast some of the time.

RebekahsMom

W E A R E H O M E ! ! !

I tried to get on here yesterday to post the news, but the site was being worked on, so I had to wait until I got all my work work and school work done tonight before I could update.

We got the news at 4 yesterday afternoon, and after Bek got her flu shot (that was a whole different side to her that the nurses had not seen yet!), and I got all of her stuff and my stuff gathered up, we were heading out of her room at 5 p.m. She even told me she wanted to go back to school today!

We got home at 6 and Dad made her requested meal of hotdogs and mac and cheese. She didn't like the way the hospital fixed either of these.

There is still a question about the hemophilus influenzae. One day the doc is personally told it is there, and the next day another member of the team is told MRSA only. The x-ray they took yesterday looks almost as bad as the original one that was taken the night she went in, but she is sure acting a whole lot better! I might try to scan the picture printout I have of it and get in on here, but that will have to wait a couple of days.

Anyway, we're home, and back into our normal everday routine. Oh yeah, they also gave us the accapella for her to start trying to use in addition to the vest. She does pretty good with it, but it'll take some time for her to get it just right. She still tries to blow everything out really fast some of the time.

RebekahsMom

W E A R E H O M E ! ! !

RebekahsMom

W E A R E H O M E ! ! !

RebekahsMom

W E A R E H O M E ! ! !
<br />
<br />I tried to get on here yesterday to post the news, but the site was being worked on, so I had to wait until I got all my work work and school work done tonight before I could update.
<br />
<br />We got the news at 4 yesterday afternoon, and after Bek got her flu shot (that was a whole different side to her that the nurses had not seen yet!), and I got all of her stuff and my stuff gathered up, we were heading out of her room at 5 p.m. She even told me she wanted to go back to school today!
<br />
<br />We got home at 6 and Dad made her requested meal of hotdogs and mac and cheese. She didn't like the way the hospital fixed either of these.
<br />
<br />There is still a question about the hemophilus influenzae. One day the doc is personally told it is there, and the next day another member of the team is told MRSA only. The x-ray they took yesterday looks almost as bad as the original one that was taken the night she went in, but she is sure acting a whole lot better! I might try to scan the picture printout I have of it and get in on here, but that will have to wait a couple of days.
<br />
<br />Anyway, we're home, and back into our normal everday routine. Oh yeah, they also gave us the accapella for her to start trying to use in addition to the vest. She does pretty good with it, but it'll take some time for her to get it just right. She still tries to blow everything out really fast some of the time.