Blood in my urine?-answer found!

etabetac

Blood in my urine???

I'd go. I let a kidney infection go too far once because I just assumed it was other pain. Let's leave it at that was a huge mistake and had to have multiple treatments to take care of things and I didn't feel back up to speed for several months. If you go now, it will be taken care of sooner. You are only prolonging the inevitable.

etabetac

Blood in my urine???

I'd go. I let a kidney infection go too far once because I just assumed it was other pain. Let's leave it at that was a huge mistake and had to have multiple treatments to take care of things and I didn't feel back up to speed for several months. If you go now, it will be taken care of sooner. You are only prolonging the inevitable.

etabetac

Blood in my urine???

etabetac

Blood in my urine???

etabetac

Blood in my urine???

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

I think I would go to the ER. Just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't want to risk it I think.

Good luck!

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

I think I would go to the ER. Just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't want to risk it I think.

Good luck!

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

Good luck!

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

Good luck!

Marjolein

Blood in my urine???

<br />
<br />Good luck!

JennifersHope

Blood in my urine???

Well thing is, They really need to get a urine culture on you before you start taking an antibiotic.. I hate the thought of you going to the ER for a UTI especially because they probably will give you Cipro, or Bactrim or something... but I do think it is important to get a proper culture on your urine.

If you don't want to go to the ER can you go to a walk in clinic, like an urgent care center? The thing is that bothers me is the flank pain, I am worried about it being in your kidneys...

I don't recommend just taking the Cipro... I recommend going to get checked... Kidney infections can cause you to have to be admitted to the hospital, and it sounds like your UTI is pretty bad, since you are seeing visable signs of blood.

Just go get looked at

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Blood in my urine???

Well thing is, They really need to get a urine culture on you before you start taking an antibiotic.. I hate the thought of you going to the ER for a UTI especially because they probably will give you Cipro, or Bactrim or something... but I do think it is important to get a proper culture on your urine.

If you don't want to go to the ER can you go to a walk in clinic, like an urgent care center? The thing is that bothers me is the flank pain, I am worried about it being in your kidneys...

I don't recommend just taking the Cipro... I recommend going to get checked... Kidney infections can cause you to have to be admitted to the hospital, and it sounds like your UTI is pretty bad, since you are seeing visable signs of blood.

Just go get looked at

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Blood in my urine???

Just go get looked at

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Blood in my urine???

Just go get looked at

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Blood in my urine???

<br />
<br />If you don't want to go to the ER can you go to a walk in clinic, like an urgent care center? The thing is that bothers me is the flank pain, I am worried about it being in your kidneys...
<br />
<br />I don't recommend just taking the Cipro... I recommend going to get checked... Kidney infections can cause you to have to be admitted to the hospital, and it sounds like your UTI is pretty bad, since you are seeing visable signs of blood.
<br />
<br />Just go get looked at
<br />
<br />Jennifer

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

Definitely don't mess with flank pain...I have had numerous admissions because bladder infections quickly moved to the kidneys and then I would wind up on some nasty IV's. Get a urine culture..Jen is right in that the doc will probably give you Cipro, bactrim, even levoquin for the infection. The thing is, if the bacteria is resistant to cipro, the urine culture will tell you and the right meds can then be prescribed.
Get treated, don't wait until tomorrow. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids too. Keeping you in my thoughts, Jenn

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

Definitely don't mess with flank pain...I have had numerous admissions because bladder infections quickly moved to the kidneys and then I would wind up on some nasty IV's. Get a urine culture..Jen is right in that the doc will probably give you Cipro, bactrim, even levoquin for the infection. The thing is, if the bacteria is resistant to cipro, the urine culture will tell you and the right meds can then be prescribed.
Get treated, don't wait until tomorrow. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids too. Keeping you in my thoughts, Jenn

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

JustDucky

Blood in my urine???

<br />Get treated, don't wait until tomorrow. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids too. Keeping you in my thoughts, Jenn