Blood in my urine?-answer found!

mom2lillian

ugh ugh ugh

SO glad you got it worked out, I was in your shoes a few years back (gallbladder, appendix, plus liver biopsie) and I just wanted to say be sure to take it easy on yourself, it took me a while to rebound even though it was laproscopic--and I DIDNT have a little one running around.

mom2lillian

ugh ugh ugh

SO glad you got it worked out, I was in your shoes a few years back (gallbladder, appendix, plus liver biopsie) and I just wanted to say be sure to take it easy on yourself, it took me a while to rebound even though it was laproscopic--and I DIDNT have a little one running around.

mom2lillian

ugh ugh ugh

mom2lillian

ugh ugh ugh

mom2lillian

ugh ugh ugh
<br />
<br />SO glad you got it worked out, I was in your shoes a few years back (gallbladder, appendix, plus liver biopsie) and I just wanted to say be sure to take it easy on yourself, it took me a while to rebound even though it was laproscopic--and I DIDNT have a little one running around.
<br />
<br />
<br />

LeneSouthAfrica

wow!!!!!!!!! glad they found the cause, and that u persevered in getting treatment - amazing, that little voice in our head telling us something really is wrong. the air pockets you describe sound terrible. get better soon...
Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

wow!!!!!!!!! glad they found the cause, and that u persevered in getting treatment - amazing, that little voice in our head telling us something really is wrong. the air pockets you describe sound terrible. get better soon...
Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

Lene

LeneSouthAfrica

<br />Lene

rubyroselee

Kidney stones AND appendix! Geez girl. When you do it, you know how to do it right! Sounds like the symptoms I had though when I was diagnosed with kidney stones. Good thing the appendix is out though. Who needs those things anyways? ha

rubyroselee

Kidney stones AND appendix! Geez girl. When you do it, you know how to do it right! Sounds like the symptoms I had though when I was diagnosed with kidney stones. Good thing the appendix is out though. Who needs those things anyways? ha

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee