Blood Pressure Monitors

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been in the hospital for two weeks today. She is having extremely high blood pressure and is on medicine for it now. It is lower but not low enough.We are supposed to go home on Tuesday and he wants me to monitor it. He said something about a kit/monitor that records the readings or prints them out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Hopefully, they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks in advance.

debs2girls

Cheyenne has been in the hospital for two weeks today. She is having extremely high blood pressure and is on medicine for it now. It is lower but not low enough.We are supposed to go home on Tuesday and he wants me to monitor it. He said something about a kit/monitor that records the readings or prints them out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Hopefully, they cost an arm and a leg.
Thanks in advance.

debs2girls

Thanks in advance.

debs2girls

Thanks in advance.

debs2girls

<br />Thanks in advance.

MaksNana

Hi Debbie,
I want you to know I have been thinking of you and Cheyenne alot. You are always in my prayers. I'm so sorry your precious one has been having such a hard time.

This is probly no help, but I know they sell BP kits. They are easy to use, but you would need a 'small cuff' for Cheyenne to get an acurate reading. If you use a cuff size to big ,you will not get a correct reading. You can get a BP kit at just about any drug store. But I bet you might have to go to a medical supply store to see about one for her size.
Please keep us updated on how you and Cheyenne are doing.

I'm glad your getting to come home, but I know you have aot you have to do even when your at home. Tell Cheyenne alot of people love her very much.

I am sending many blessings your way,,,,,,, Karla

MaksNana

Hi Debbie,
I want you to know I have been thinking of you and Cheyenne alot. You are always in my prayers. I'm so sorry your precious one has been having such a hard time.

This is probly no help, but I know they sell BP kits. They are easy to use, but you would need a 'small cuff' for Cheyenne to get an acurate reading. If you use a cuff size to big ,you will not get a correct reading. You can get a BP kit at just about any drug store. But I bet you might have to go to a medical supply store to see about one for her size.

I'm glad your getting to come home, but I know you have aot you have to do even when your at home. Tell Cheyenne alot of people love her very much.

MaksNana

Hi Debbie,

MaksNana

Hi Debbie,

MaksNana

Hi Debbie,
<br />I want you to know I have been thinking of you and Cheyenne alot. You are always in my prayers. I'm so sorry your precious one has been having such a hard time.
<br />
<br />This is probly no help, but I know they sell BP kits. They are easy to use, but you would need a 'small cuff' for Cheyenne to get an acurate reading. If you use a cuff size to big ,you will not get a correct reading. You can get a BP kit at just about any drug store. But I bet you might have to go to a medical supply store to see about one for her size.
<br />Please keep us updated on how you and Cheyenne are doing.
<br />
<br />I'm glad your getting to come home, but I know you have aot you have to do even when your at home. Tell Cheyenne alot of people love her very much.
<br />
<br />I am sending many blessings your way,,,,,,, Karla