Blue Cross Insurance

ariesapie

I have had BCBS two seperate times. Once I bought it privately and my premiums were outrageous and non of my CF related visits were covered. Pre-existng condition and all that. That was several years ago. However, now I have it through my work and I honestly cant complain. To be perfectly honest, it is better health insurance than my exhusbands was and he is military. I have found that more meds are covered and even with minimal co-pays its still better than alot of other compnaies.

ariesapie

I have had BCBS two seperate times. Once I bought it privately and my premiums were outrageous and non of my CF related visits were covered. Pre-existng condition and all that. That was several years ago. However, now I have it through my work and I honestly cant complain. To be perfectly honest, it is better health insurance than my exhusbands was and he is military. I have found that more meds are covered and even with minimal co-pays its still better than alot of other compnaies.

ariesapie

ariesapie

ariesapie