breast feeding and h2 orega..Sean do you recall...

JohnnaMarie

ok, the other day I was thinking of restartng my Zantac, It was okayed by the docs during pregnancy...but I noticed the label that said do not use while breastfeeding. My husband was kind enough to look it up and found out that the antacid in it would concentrate in breast milk and would harm the baby. So, that is out.

Anyways I was thinking about the poor guy and his sore butt. Can I say that, since my system is acidic could it make his stools more acidic and cause his stools to make his bottom red and sore?? Is that possible?? I am using Desitin now for his bottom to help with the irritation. It is just about not red now, as long as we put the paste on every change and lots of it. I hope my acidic system is not causing this with him. I know I am being random, but I was wondering about this stuff and our general practicioner and his pediatrician ( same person in this one horse town) does not seem to have much info for us. She told us to buy the what to expect the first year book. We got it from our favorite store.

Anyways the H2 Orega..does anyone know any risks of concentration in breast milk or anyother side effects to the baby. i can only find good things on it.......Sean....the master of research.....does he know anything on that topic of concentration.......I did stop it during pregnancy due to the possible blood thinning quality it has. Now, I am coughing more, probably brought on by fatigue and weight loss and know that the Orega will help my lungs so that I do not have to use an antibiotic, it works like a champ for my lungs.

I started a treatment of four drops with my albueteral this am. I plan to do one treatment a day of it. I also take the hypertonic saline. I think the h2 Orega personally is better for the lungs when you start getting lung problems than the hypertonic. Just my opinion.....
Anyways if anyone has any ideas on anything please let me know...

thanks...

JohnnaMarie

ok, the other day I was thinking of restartng my Zantac, It was okayed by the docs during pregnancy...but I noticed the label that said do not use while breastfeeding. My husband was kind enough to look it up and found out that the antacid in it would concentrate in breast milk and would harm the baby. So, that is out.

Anyways I was thinking about the poor guy and his sore butt. Can I say that, since my system is acidic could it make his stools more acidic and cause his stools to make his bottom red and sore?? Is that possible?? I am using Desitin now for his bottom to help with the irritation. It is just about not red now, as long as we put the paste on every change and lots of it. I hope my acidic system is not causing this with him. I know I am being random, but I was wondering about this stuff and our general practicioner and his pediatrician ( same person in this one horse town) does not seem to have much info for us. She told us to buy the what to expect the first year book. We got it from our favorite store.

Anyways the H2 Orega..does anyone know any risks of concentration in breast milk or anyother side effects to the baby. i can only find good things on it.......Sean....the master of research.....does he know anything on that topic of concentration.......I did stop it during pregnancy due to the possible blood thinning quality it has. Now, I am coughing more, probably brought on by fatigue and weight loss and know that the Orega will help my lungs so that I do not have to use an antibiotic, it works like a champ for my lungs.

I started a treatment of four drops with my albueteral this am. I plan to do one treatment a day of it. I also take the hypertonic saline. I think the h2 Orega personally is better for the lungs when you start getting lung problems than the hypertonic. Just my opinion.....

thanks...

JohnnaMarie

thanks...

LouLou

just wanted to say that I did the H2Orega inhaled and enjoyed benefits of less congestion for a few weeks but by week 3 or 4 I started wheezing. I stopped within a few days and it took a week or two to stop the wheezing. Be very careful.

LouLou

just wanted to say that I did the H2Orega inhaled and enjoyed benefits of less congestion for a few weeks but by week 3 or 4 I started wheezing. I stopped within a few days and it took a week or two to stop the wheezing. Be very careful.

LouLou

EnergyGal

You are asking for opinions. Nothing is worth taking a risk with an infant who has their whole life ahead of them. I would contact a natropath who has experience with infants and all that you are thinking of doing.

EnergyGal

You are asking for opinions. Nothing is worth taking a risk with an infant who has their whole life ahead of them. I would contact a natropath who has experience with infants and all that you are thinking of doing.

EnergyGal

wanderlost

I don't know - check out <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.kellymom.com">null</a>for lots of good breastfeeding info. As for your diaper rash, babies get them - use the desitin with each changing and change frequently and it should go away. If they rash is only around his butthole then that can mean certain allergies, I think Kellymom addresses that also.

wanderlost

I don't know - check out <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.kellymom.com">null</a>for lots of good breastfeeding info. As for your diaper rash, babies get them - use the desitin with each changing and change frequently and it should go away. If they rash is only around his butthole then that can mean certain allergies, I think Kellymom addresses that also.

wanderlost