Bronch Pain

Scars

im odd I love bronchs because after they are done I feel great. Im gonna be gettting one soon, like within a month. I rarely get them. Maybe one every 5 and a half years :)

Scars

im odd I love bronchs because after they are done I feel great. Im gonna be gettting one soon, like within a month. I rarely get them. Maybe one every 5 and a half years :)

Scars

Scars

Scars

alikey1

Hey Anna,

I've had a quite a few bronchs after my tx on Jan 28, 2008 and I hurt only when I cough up some blood from the bronchs. I usually have blood for a few days after. The only time I hated doing the bronchs were right after tx because they would keep me awake and it felt like I was choking, but now the docs put me to sleep prior to my bronchs.

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
Double Lung Transplant January 28, 2008
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey Anna,

I've had a quite a few bronchs after my tx on Jan 28, 2008 and I hurt only when I cough up some blood from the bronchs. I usually have blood for a few days after. The only time I hated doing the bronchs were right after tx because they would keep me awake and it felt like I was choking, but now the docs put me to sleep prior to my bronchs.

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey Anna,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey Anna,

Ali Keyghobadi
29 CF male
San Ramon Ca

alikey1

Hey Anna,
<br />
<br />I've had a quite a few bronchs after my tx on Jan 28, 2008 and I hurt only when I cough up some blood from the bronchs. I usually have blood for a few days after. The only time I hated doing the bronchs were right after tx because they would keep me awake and it felt like I was choking, but now the docs put me to sleep prior to my bronchs.
<br />
<br />Ali Keyghobadi
<br />29 CF male
<br />Double Lung Transplant January 28, 2008
<br />San Ramon Ca

CountryGirl

Thanks guys.
<br />
<br />My pain went away. Took about a week but it was fine.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all your input though!