cabin fever from ivs

been doing the usual hospital for a week and 11 days at home. 1st time to do it in the summer. i am a teacher and am very active in exercising.
my prob is that i am between stages where i am still exhausted and getting cabin fever.
what do you do for your cabin fever?

jbrandyn

Read, online friends Skype, find a game to play. I would recommend Johnathan Kozal since you are a school teacher.
Law and order marathons, have friends over for dinner, stuff like that.... I'm in the same boat.
Best of Luck!

JennifersHope

I still take walks. Go for a small drive to store. Do one little thing each day to get me out of the house. That usually satisfies me and wipes me out all at once!

Hardak

Well being stuck in a hospital will drive anybody nuts, if you got a lap top that would be my go to for entertainment, as for once home Getting out a little on a daily basis, get in touch with friends. If your dealing with pic/mid lines then yeah its a little more frustrating or was for me. Got better when I got my port simply for the fact I can get a few hours a week with out a bandage and can wash my hair and body with out having the hassle of "gotta keep this section covered/dry". Most the time for me the first 3-4 days I'm fairly sick and only want to sleep/eat hence why I really don't mind a few days in a hospital once at home after bit of time yeah I'm going stir crazy. Get out when you can, depending on your dose times it lets you bigger windows. I also end up fairly exhausted from the schedules and not sleeping so darn well.