Can doctors or specifically cf doctors perscribe pain meds.

snowcone200

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason.

And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must be a genius.</end quote></div>

Never said I knew everything about cf. I said you guys probably think I am some poser just because I have inconsistencies which show I don't know everything there is to be known about cf. Also yes the doctors said that me stopping treatment is another form of suicide maybe. But I just want to let things take their course naturaly thus meaning I would let things play out as if they would if we didn't have modern medicine. Also it's really embarrassing to talk about my problems with suicide/depression. I don't really wanna talk about it much.

snowcone200

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason.

And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must be a genius.</end quote></div>

Never said I knew everything about cf. I said you guys probably think I am some poser just because I have inconsistencies which show I don't know everything there is to be known about cf. Also yes the doctors said that me stopping treatment is another form of suicide maybe. But I just want to let things take their course naturaly thus meaning I would let things play out as if they would if we didn't have modern medicine. Also it's really embarrassing to talk about my problems with suicide/depression. I don't really wanna talk about it much.

snowcone200

snowcone200

And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must be a genius.</end quote>

snowcone200

<br />
<br />There is no witch hunting. We don't, generally speaking, accuse someone unless we get a good reason.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />And also, you know everything there is to know about CF? Really? I've been living with CF for 24 years, and I will confidently say I do not know everything there is to know about CF. You must be a genius.</end quote>
<br />
<br />Never said I knew everything about cf. I said you guys probably think I am some poser just because I have inconsistencies which show I don't know everything there is to be known about cf. Also yes the doctors said that me stopping treatment is another form of suicide maybe. But I just want to let things take their course naturaly thus meaning I would let things play out as if they would if we didn't have modern medicine. Also it's really embarrassing to talk about my problems with suicide/depression. I don't really wanna talk about it much.

Emily65Roses

Oh damn, you're right. I read that part wrong, I apologize. I thought you were saying you didn't know everything there was to know in a sarcastic tone. I just reread it more carefully and you're correct. You never said that. So I apologize for and retract that part of my comment.

Emily65Roses

Oh damn, you're right. I read that part wrong, I apologize. I thought you were saying you didn't know everything there was to know in a sarcastic tone. I just reread it more carefully and you're correct. You never said that. So I apologize for and retract that part of my comment.

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

CaliSally

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CaliSally</b></i>
The real question is:
If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's? </end quote></div>

Was this ever addressed?

Edited: By the way, my question doesn't reflect, in anyway whatsoever, whether or not I'm making a judgement as to someone having CF or not.

CaliSally

The real question is:
If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's? </end quote></div>

Was this ever addressed?

Edited: By the way, my question doesn't reflect, in anyway whatsoever, whether or not I'm making a judgement as to someone having CF or not.

CaliSally

The real question is:

Was this ever addressed?

CaliSally

The real question is:
If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's? </end quote>

Was this ever addressed?

CaliSally

<br />The real question is:
<br />If you truly have CF and truly want answers, why do you feel the need to continually make up new id's? </end quote>
<br />
<br />Was this ever addressed?
<br />
<br />
<br />Edited: By the way, my question doesn't reflect, in anyway whatsoever, whether or not I'm making a judgement as to someone having CF or not.
<br />
<br />
<br />

snowcone200

It's not really a exclusive club. Anyone can use these forums like the people who come here asking for help with a research project.

snowcone200

It's not really a exclusive club. Anyone can use these forums like the people who come here asking for help with a research project.

snowcone200

snowcone200

snowcone200