CF Ball

Hi i wonder if anyone can help.

We have organised a ball obviously in aid of CF. Half way through we are planning to show a slide show of pictures.

What i need is 4/5 hard hitting photo's that you won't mind being shown. Something like, on an Oxygen tank, doing nebs etc

Please send them to

a@jtruman.plus.com

Thank you very much

We have organised a ball obviously in aid of CF. Half way through we are planning to show a slide show of pictures.

What i need is 4/5 hard hitting photo's that you won't mind being shown. Something like, on an Oxygen tank, doing nebs etc

Please send them to

a@jtruman.plus.com

Thank you very much

Please send them to

a@jtruman.plus.com

Thank you very much

Please send them to

a@jtruman.plus.com

Thank you very much

<br />
<br />We have organised a ball obviously in aid of CF. Half way through we are planning to show a slide show of pictures.
<br />
<br />What i need is 4/5 hard hitting photo's that you won't mind being shown. Something like, on an Oxygen tank, doing nebs etc
<br />
<br />Please send them to
<br />
<br />a@jtruman.plus.com
<br />
<br />Thank you very much
<br />