Cf care in buffalo and/or Rochester

minimedic304

I was born and raised in buffalo, NY And was seen by cf center at childrens and then the adult cf center. I moved to Orlando 6 years ago for better care. I want to know how the care is now... I know dr Cronin is gone but how is it with out him..... Anyone see any pulmonalogist's there instead... How about transplant center at buff general .... Also anyone see gi or Endo .

Same questions but with Rochester cf center at strong memorial.

My wife And I are thinking of Moving back in a year or two before my son starts school.

minimedic304

I was born and raised in buffalo, NY And was seen by cf center at childrens and then the adult cf center. I moved to Orlando 6 years ago for better care. I want to know how the care is now... I know dr Cronin is gone but how is it with out him..... Anyone see any pulmonalogist's there instead... How about transplant center at buff general .... Also anyone see gi or Endo .

Same questions but with Rochester cf center at strong memorial.

My wife And I are thinking of Moving back in a year or two before my son starts school.

minimedic304

<br />
<br />Same questions but with Rochester cf center at strong memorial.
<br />
<br />My wife And I are thinking of Moving back in a year or two before my son starts school.

Pebbles8

We're in Buffalo. My husband goes to the CF center at children's. He has been happy with it but he is pretty easy going so his review might not be the most critical. His numbers have stayed stable or gone up for the last 7 years. The one visit they dropped 5 points, he was put on antibiotics so I was happy that they were reactive to that.

A few years ago a list came out that rated the CF centers and Buffalo's was pretty good.

I will have my husband email you with who is currently there and his thoughts.

Pebbles8

We're in Buffalo. My husband goes to the CF center at children's. He has been happy with it but he is pretty easy going so his review might not be the most critical. His numbers have stayed stable or gone up for the last 7 years. The one visit they dropped 5 points, he was put on antibiotics so I was happy that they were reactive to that.

A few years ago a list came out that rated the CF centers and Buffalo's was pretty good.

I will have my husband email you with who is currently there and his thoughts.

Pebbles8

<br />
<br />A few years ago a list came out that rated the CF centers and Buffalo's was pretty good.
<br />
<br />I will have my husband email you with who is currently there and his thoughts.