CF Care

JennifersHope

A new friend of mine named Kelly has formed a great new organization called CF Care. She is a CFer herself and her vision is to get care packages for adult and children CFers who are in the hospital who do not have the personal items they may need.

Though I am not a CFer, I sure do know what it is like to be in the hospital and not have what I need, so I wanted to jump on board with her and help her to get packages together.

Kelly is working on sending out her 100th care package.. She needs your help. For her website she needs pictures of CFer's who are doing treatments, vesting, nebbing, etc as well as living their lives successfully, such as graduating from HS, College, getting married having babies etc.

If any of you are willing and PLEASE be willing to share some photos of yourself doing any of those things. Please inbox me the pictures.. The pictures will be used on CF Care website.

Thank you, This is a pretty easy one.. so please help Kelly, help you guys!!! Who knows you may be the recipient of a care bag yourself!!!

JennifersHope

A new friend of mine named Kelly has formed a great new organization called CF Care. She is a CFer herself and her vision is to get care packages for adult and children CFers who are in the hospital who do not have the personal items they may need.

Though I am not a CFer, I sure do know what it is like to be in the hospital and not have what I need, so I wanted to jump on board with her and help her to get packages together.

Kelly is working on sending out her 100th care package.. She needs your help. For her website she needs pictures of CFer's who are doing treatments, vesting, nebbing, etc as well as living their lives successfully, such as graduating from HS, College, getting married having babies etc.

If any of you are willing and PLEASE be willing to share some photos of yourself doing any of those things. Please inbox me the pictures.. The pictures will be used on CF Care website.

Thank you, This is a pretty easy one.. so please help Kelly, help you guys!!! Who knows you may be the recipient of a care bag yourself!!!

JennifersHope