CF Center Boise

Meg73

I'm thinking of moving to Boise, Idaho and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the adult clinic there. Any info would be great. Thanks.

J

Jeana_Lynn

Hi there! I attend the Boise, idaho clinic. What questions do you have? They do drug studies. I am on a vx combo study there. They have 5-6 docs and I've seen them all at least once in the 2.5 years I've been there. Although, one of the doctors I don't really see eye to eye with, I do feel that the majority of the doctors ask for and listen to your opinions about your health issues. Let me know what else you'd like to know.

Meg73

Thank you so much. I guess a big concern of mine is that the clinic seems to be pretty new. It made me worried maybe they hadn't worked out a good routine yet. Do they seem like they have everything put together, or do they seem like they're still figuring things out? I'm glad to hear that they do studies, and have more than one doctor. How quick are they at returning phone calls?

J

Jeana_Lynn

Clinic visits seem to run pretty smoothly. I know that the team of doctors come together and discuss patients and treatments. Phone calls are usually returned within 2-4 hours in my experience. I almost always am given directly to the nurse who can often answer questions in a fairly short amount of time. Prescriptions are not always as quick but I am finding that might be due to my insurance/pharmacies.

Mama2Five

Love this thread, Boise is somewhere we're interested in (well, Meridian, Nampa, etc.) but obviously we need to continue with our care at CHLA to get a diagnosis before making a move. Glad to see an actual patient from the clinic!