CF center in Arkansas?

jaimers

Super Moderator
does anyone here know anything about the CF center in Arkansas? there's a chance i'll be moving to the conway area in 9 months-1 year from now and i just wanted to hear about anyone's experience there? thanks!

jaimers

Super Moderator
does anyone here know anything about the CF center in Arkansas? there's a chance i'll be moving to the conway area in 9 months-1 year from now and i just wanted to hear about anyone's experience there? thanks!

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jamie6girl

Hey Jaime,<br><br>
I live in Memphis, which is only a few minutes from AR. I grew up in West Memphis, AR, so I drove to Memphis to go go the dr. There's several CF centers in Memphis, but I go to a private allergy dr. <br><br>
Not sure if there's one in Conway. Maybe you could check Jonesboro or Little Rock, or another nearby larger city. <br><br>
Good luck! Arkansas is a beautiful state!

jamie6girl

Hey Jaime,<br><br>
I live in Memphis, which is only a few minutes from AR. I grew up in West Memphis, AR, so I drove to Memphis to go go the dr. There's several CF centers in Memphis, but I go to a private allergy dr. <br><br>
Not sure if there's one in Conway. Maybe you could check Jonesboro or Little Rock, or another nearby larger city. <br><br>

jamie6girl

Hey Jaime,<br><br>

jamie6girl

Hey Jaime,<br><br>

jamie6girl

Hey Jaime,<br><br>

mac

There is a center at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock which is 30 minutes from Conway. We just switched to the satellite clinic in NW Ark. as our Dr. just left the center in LR.

mac

There is a center at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock which is 30 minutes from Conway. We just switched to the satellite clinic in NW Ark. as our Dr. just left the center in LR.

mac

mac

mac