CF Center in Hershey, PA

babyluke

My husband and I are thinking about changing CF clinics. Our son has been at this clinic since he was diagnosed at 3 months and he is now 2 years old. I have been hesitant to change because we have history there, but we have been unhappy with the follow up and consistency of care there. We have several CF clinics that are within a reasonable distance from us. We are currently driving almost 3 hours to get to the CF clinic and all of the centers we are considering are within that same distance. Right now we are leaning toward Hershey Medical Center, but are still unsure. I was just wondering if anyone has experiece with that clinic and would be willing to give me their opinion.
Thanks!!
Angela, mom to 7 terrific kid, including Luke, 2 years old w/cf

babyluke

My husband and I are thinking about changing CF clinics. Our son has been at this clinic since he was diagnosed at 3 months and he is now 2 years old. I have been hesitant to change because we have history there, but we have been unhappy with the follow up and consistency of care there. We have several CF clinics that are within a reasonable distance from us. We are currently driving almost 3 hours to get to the CF clinic and all of the centers we are considering are within that same distance. Right now we are leaning toward Hershey Medical Center, but are still unsure. I was just wondering if anyone has experiece with that clinic and would be willing to give me their opinion.
Thanks!!

babyluke

Thanks!!

babyluke

Thanks!!

babyluke

<br />Thanks!!
<br />Angela, mom to 7 terrific kid, including Luke, 2 years old w/cf

gigglez

My kids go to Hershey and they are good and bad,but most of my worst times is when my dd is put into the hospital( some of the nurses don't care)but the doctor you want is Dr Graff he is a very good doctor he explains everything.if you need more info let me know I've been dealing with them for 10 years.

gigglez

My kids go to Hershey and they are good and bad,but most of my worst times is when my dd is put into the hospital( some of the nurses don't care)but the doctor you want is Dr Graff he is a very good doctor he explains everything.if you need more info let me know I've been dealing with them for 10 years.

gigglez

gigglez

gigglez