CF diet on new lungs

EnergyGal

Thank you Linds for sharing transplantbuddies. You made my night.

I do not take herbs at all. Actually from what I do know taking herbs can interact with many medications. I take vitamins and try and eat very healthy.

Eating healthy is one of my passions. I believe eating well can keep many of us healthier especially after tx, we need our bodies to remain healthy to fight off infections.

I just saw that Trisha received her new lungs. YEAH!!!

EnergyGal

I do not take herbs at all. Actually from what I do know taking herbs can interact with many medications. I take vitamins and try and eat very healthy.

Eating healthy is one of my passions. I believe eating well can keep many of us healthier especially after tx, we need our bodies to remain healthy to fight off infections.

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

EnergyGal

<br />
<br />I do not take herbs at all. Actually from what I do know taking herbs can interact with many medications. I take vitamins and try and eat very healthy.
<br />
<br />Eating healthy is one of my passions. I believe eating well can keep many of us healthier especially after tx, we need our bodies to remain healthy to fight off infections.
<br />
<br />I just saw that Trisha received her new lungs. YEAH!!!