CF Music Project Update 2

Havoc

Pat,
<br />
<br />We expect to have everything finished with recording and mastering by mid March. At that point, we will promote the song heavily to try and make as many people aware of it as possible. In April, I expect to be able to release the song and it will be available on iTunes and Amazon.com.
<br />
<br />Next weekend we are going to have a recording session during which we will make a video blog and give a sneak preview of what we are doing. This will be posted on Youtube and the link will be posted on this forum. We will also be making a Facebook page to promote the song. Once released, the song will be posted on youtube with a link to both iTunes and Amazon where you can buy it for $1.50.
<br />
<br />Don't worry about your voice, or making mistakes when leaving a voicemail. We have the ability to edit and clean up the audio. You can use some of the questions posted above to give you some ideas about what to say. If you think of something else, feel free to call again and leave a 2nd voicemail. I would like to have a lot of material from which to choose.
<br />
<br />As of now the song is nearly 4 minutes long and we've yet to write the ending. Updates will be coming next week.
<br />
<br />Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far!

W

windex125

Thanks for the info, my son does my IPOD for me so that will be great and I will pass the word to others to buy it as well. I didn't get to call today to many people around. But will do so tomorrow and I will use some of yr questions, I hope I am having a postive day tomorrow LOL you know how that goes.. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

Thanks for the info, my son does my IPOD for me so that will be great and I will pass the word to others to buy it as well. I didn't get to call today to many people around. But will do so tomorrow and I will use some of yr questions, I hope I am having a postive day tomorrow LOL you know how that goes.. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125