CF Music Project Update 2

Havoc

Ok, a couple of updates today. I still have not received any voice mails. I would really love to add this personal touch to the song, which is really coming together well. I will re-post some of the questions to make it easier for you to think of something to say. State your name and answer one of the following:

1. How have you overcome CF and done something you never thought you would/could?

2. How has having a child with CF affected your life?

3. Has having CF made you push yourself harder to accomplish your goals? What are those goals?

4. Do you want to remember a person who lost their battle with CF?

5. If you are a healthcare professional, tell us about your passion for helping to keep people with CF healthy.

6: What does having CF mean to you?

7: What are some ways CF affects your life?

8: If you could summarize the full experience of having CF in a few words, what would you say?

The number to call is 814-395-2873, leave a voicemail. Don't worry about screwing up, we will edit out mistakes.

The second announcement is that the funds generated by the song will go to the Kevin A Pryzbyl Breathe Easy Foundation, which helps families and patients with CF pay for medications, hospital bills, etc. Kevin is one of our own here on the forum, so we are excited to be able to help out his cause, which benefits CFers directly.

We will be recording in the studio starting on the 19th.

I'm going to add a poll to this post to find out whether there is any actual interest from anybody in helping out with this project. If there isn't interest I'll quit bugging everyone and focus more of my energy on other tasks to be done.

I do have to say that I'm rather disappointed at the lack of involvement thus far. Entropy and I have put a lot of work into this and it really stings when people don't seem to care. Maybe everyone thought that it was never going to come to fruition, because it did take a while to get things moving. But rest assured that we will have everything wrapped by mid march or so and will then start the promotion and marketing phase.

This could be a huge opportunity to help our fellow CFers who are having financial troubles. There are almost 12,000 registered users on this forum, multiply that by their friends and family, all the docs, nurses and respiratory techs at all the CF clinics across the US and $1 a song and, well, you do the math.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Havoc

Ok, a couple of updates today. I still have not received any voice mails. I would really love to add this personal touch to the song, which is really coming together well. I will re-post some of the questions to make it easier for you to think of something to say. State your name and answer one of the following:

1. How have you overcome CF and done something you never thought you would/could?

2. How has having a child with CF affected your life?

3. Has having CF made you push yourself harder to accomplish your goals? What are those goals?

4. Do you want to remember a person who lost their battle with CF?

5. If you are a healthcare professional, tell us about your passion for helping to keep people with CF healthy.

6: What does having CF mean to you?

7: What are some ways CF affects your life?

8: If you could summarize the full experience of having CF in a few words, what would you say?

The number to call is 814-395-2873, leave a voicemail. Don't worry about screwing up, we will edit out mistakes.

The second announcement is that the funds generated by the song will go to the Kevin A Pryzbyl Breathe Easy Foundation, which helps families and patients with CF pay for medications, hospital bills, etc. Kevin is one of our own here on the forum, so we are excited to be able to help out his cause, which benefits CFers directly.

We will be recording in the studio starting on the 19th.

I'm going to add a poll to this post to find out whether there is any actual interest from anybody in helping out with this project. If there isn't interest I'll quit bugging everyone and focus more of my energy on other tasks to be done.

I do have to say that I'm rather disappointed at the lack of involvement thus far. Entropy and I have put a lot of work into this and it really stings when people don't seem to care. Maybe everyone thought that it was never going to come to fruition, because it did take a while to get things moving. But rest assured that we will have everything wrapped by mid march or so and will then start the promotion and marketing phase.

This could be a huge opportunity to help our fellow CFers who are having financial troubles. There are almost 12,000 registered users on this forum, multiply that by their friends and family, all the docs, nurses and respiratory techs at all the CF clinics across the US and $1 a song and, well, you do the math.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Havoc

<br />
<br />
<br />1. How have you overcome CF and done something you never thought you would/could?
<br />
<br />2. How has having a child with CF affected your life?
<br />
<br />3. Has having CF made you push yourself harder to accomplish your goals? What are those goals?
<br />
<br />4. Do you want to remember a person who lost their battle with CF?
<br />
<br />5. If you are a healthcare professional, tell us about your passion for helping to keep people with CF healthy.
<br />
<br />6: What does having CF mean to you?
<br />
<br />7: What are some ways CF affects your life?
<br />
<br />8: If you could summarize the full experience of having CF in a few words, what would you say?
<br />
<br />The number to call is 814-395-2873, leave a voicemail. Don't worry about screwing up, we will edit out mistakes.
<br />
<br />The second announcement is that the funds generated by the song will go to the Kevin A Pryzbyl Breathe Easy Foundation, which helps families and patients with CF pay for medications, hospital bills, etc. Kevin is one of our own here on the forum, so we are excited to be able to help out his cause, which benefits CFers directly.
<br />
<br />We will be recording in the studio starting on the 19th.
<br />
<br />I'm going to add a poll to this post to find out whether there is any actual interest from anybody in helping out with this project. If there isn't interest I'll quit bugging everyone and focus more of my energy on other tasks to be done.
<br />
<br />I do have to say that I'm rather disappointed at the lack of involvement thus far. Entropy and I have put a lot of work into this and it really stings when people don't seem to care. Maybe everyone thought that it was never going to come to fruition, because it did take a while to get things moving. But rest assured that we will have everything wrapped by mid march or so and will then start the promotion and marketing phase.
<br />
<br />This could be a huge opportunity to help our fellow CFers who are having financial troubles. There are almost 12,000 registered users on this forum, multiply that by their friends and family, all the docs, nurses and respiratory techs at all the CF clinics across the US and $1 a song and, well, you do the math.
<br />
<br />Thank you in advance for your support.

minimedic304

Hello everyone... This is Kevin ... CF patient and founder of the Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy foundation... My board members and I are thrilled Jonathan and Nathan have chosen our foundation to receive the funds generated from this awesome project. Our foundation is run by volunteers which allows us to use almost every cent for patients.

Today, in Orlando, we donated $3,000 to Winter Park Hospital which will be used to remodel 2 adult CF rooms at the hospital. Over 100 adult Cf patients will benefit from this project. This is just the start of what we hope we can do for adult patients.

We have also began accepting applications for assistance.we hope to provide assistance with nutrition, meds, hospitalizations, and more but it won't happen without your support with this project. Please take a moment and see if you can help Jonathan and Nathan make this project a success!

Kevin Przybyl

minimedic304

Hello everyone... This is Kevin ... CF patient and founder of the Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy foundation... My board members and I are thrilled Jonathan and Nathan have chosen our foundation to receive the funds generated from this awesome project. Our foundation is run by volunteers which allows us to use almost every cent for patients.

Today, in Orlando, we donated $3,000 to Winter Park Hospital which will be used to remodel 2 adult CF rooms at the hospital. Over 100 adult Cf patients will benefit from this project. This is just the start of what we hope we can do for adult patients.

We have also began accepting applications for assistance.we hope to provide assistance with nutrition, meds, hospitalizations, and more but it won't happen without your support with this project. Please take a moment and see if you can help Jonathan and Nathan make this project a success!

Kevin Przybyl

minimedic304

<br />
<br />Today, in Orlando, we donated $3,000 to Winter Park Hospital which will be used to remodel 2 adult CF rooms at the hospital. Over 100 adult Cf patients will benefit from this project. This is just the start of what we hope we can do for adult patients.
<br />
<br />We have also began accepting applications for assistance.we hope to provide assistance with nutrition, meds, hospitalizations, and more but it won't happen without your support with this project. Please take a moment and see if you can help Jonathan and Nathan make this project a success!
<br />
<br />Kevin Przybyl

Havoc

I just received my first voicemail, thank you for your support. I hope to receive many more.

Edit: VM #2 thank you guys so much for helping out! We just need a few more. We also need some guys to call, all the VM's have been from girls (not that that's a bad thing)

Havoc

I just received my first voicemail, thank you for your support. I hope to receive many more.

Edit: VM #2 thank you guys so much for helping out! We just need a few more. We also need some guys to call, all the VM's have been from girls (not that that's a bad thing)

Havoc

<br />
<br />Edit: VM #2 thank you guys so much for helping out! We just need a few more. We also need some guys to call, all the VM's have been from girls (not that that's a bad thing)

ehtansky21

I have a 6 almost 7 year old with CF...I am sure I could get him to leave you a message...would you be interested in that??? What would you want him to say???

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

I have a 6 almost 7 year old with CF...I am sure I could get him to leave you a message...would you be interested in that??? What would you want him to say???

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

Havoc

Yes! I'd love to have a young guy on the recording. He could maybe talk about being good about taking his treatments, or how he likes his CF team. Perhaps special things you guys do when you go to clinic (when I was young my parents always took me to Chuck E Cheese).

Havoc

Yes! I'd love to have a young guy on the recording. He could maybe talk about being good about taking his treatments, or how he likes his CF team. Perhaps special things you guys do when you go to clinic (when I was young my parents always took me to Chuck E Cheese).

Havoc

W

windex125

Havoc did not realize this was in the wkg stage already maybe I haven't read recent posts but saw yr number and will leave you a msg tomorrow, my voice is very raspy to say the least. I am not sure what I will say? but since I am a old fool how do you go abt making the donation, just by buying the song? I've mentioned many times I am very illerate on this computer, also just happy to be able post, communicate with my friends over email (bad hearing) shop on line, that's abt the extent of it.. I do not know how to download anything or use pictures. I shd be embarrassed to admit this but really what are the changes of us ever meeting LOL Let me know I wrote yr. number down. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

Havoc did not realize this was in the wkg stage already maybe I haven't read recent posts but saw yr number and will leave you a msg tomorrow, my voice is very raspy to say the least. I am not sure what I will say? but since I am a old fool how do you go abt making the donation, just by buying the song? I've mentioned many times I am very illerate on this computer, also just happy to be able post, communicate with my friends over email (bad hearing) shop on line, that's abt the extent of it.. I do not know how to download anything or use pictures. I shd be embarrassed to admit this but really what are the changes of us ever meeting LOL Let me know I wrote yr. number down. Pat-56/CF

W

windex125

Havoc

Pat,

We expect to have everything finished with recording and mastering by mid March. At that point, we will promote the song heavily to try and make as many people aware of it as possible. In April, I expect to be able to release the song and it will be available on iTunes and Amazon.com.

Next weekend we are going to have a recording session during which we will make a video blog and give a sneak preview of what we are doing. This will be posted on Youtube and the link will be posted on this forum. We will also be making a Facebook page to promote the song. Once released, the song will be posted on youtube with a link to both iTunes and Amazon where you can buy it for $1.50.

Don't worry about your voice, or making mistakes when leaving a voicemail. We have the ability to edit and clean up the audio. You can use some of the questions posted above to give you some ideas about what to say. If you think of something else, feel free to call again and leave a 2nd voicemail. I would like to have a lot of material from which to choose.

As of now the song is nearly 4 minutes long and we've yet to write the ending. Updates will be coming next week.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far!

Havoc

Pat,

We expect to have everything finished with recording and mastering by mid March. At that point, we will promote the song heavily to try and make as many people aware of it as possible. In April, I expect to be able to release the song and it will be available on iTunes and Amazon.com.

Next weekend we are going to have a recording session during which we will make a video blog and give a sneak preview of what we are doing. This will be posted on Youtube and the link will be posted on this forum. We will also be making a Facebook page to promote the song. Once released, the song will be posted on youtube with a link to both iTunes and Amazon where you can buy it for $1.50.

Don't worry about your voice, or making mistakes when leaving a voicemail. We have the ability to edit and clean up the audio. You can use some of the questions posted above to give you some ideas about what to say. If you think of something else, feel free to call again and leave a 2nd voicemail. I would like to have a lot of material from which to choose.

As of now the song is nearly 4 minutes long and we've yet to write the ending. Updates will be coming next week.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far!