CF patients in the Gaza area....

jaimers

Super Moderator
on the front page of the CF Worldwide website www.cfww.org there is an article about palestinian cf patients and how they are suffering right now even more than usual because of the effects on the area through the current fighting/conflict with israel. this is not a political commentary on my part but i just wanted to bring attention to their need for good thoughts/prayers/vibes etc....there is an option to donate $ if you feel so inclined....

makes me feel so VERY blessed to be a cf patient in america.

jaimers

Super Moderator
on the front page of the CF Worldwide website www.cfww.org there is an article about palestinian cf patients and how they are suffering right now even more than usual because of the effects on the area through the current fighting/conflict with israel. this is not a political commentary on my part but i just wanted to bring attention to their need for good thoughts/prayers/vibes etc....there is an option to donate $ if you feel so inclined....

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator
<br />
<br />makes me feel so VERY blessed to be a cf patient in america.

JazzysMom

I can only imagine. It reminds me of Rami in Lebanon. The already difficult CF being tested even farther.....

Prayers to our fellow CFers!

JazzysMom

I can only imagine. It reminds me of Rami in Lebanon. The already difficult CF being tested even farther.....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Prayers to our fellow CFers!

kayleesgrandma

Why donate when Hamas takes all the $$$ and buys guns? I will pray for these people, and pray for an end to hatred. Thanks for bringing this to our attention--I would have missed it otherwise--haven't been onsite for a few days...

kayleesgrandma

Why donate when Hamas takes all the $$$ and buys guns? I will pray for these people, and pray for an end to hatred. Thanks for bringing this to our attention--I would have missed it otherwise--haven't been onsite for a few days...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma