CF ROUTINES

mom2lillian

great discussion, and good ideas, thanks for the topic Mel.

I think I understand what you were saying now a bit more Mel. I do save my evening treatments until Lillian goes to sleep. I do this because I want to enjoy my brief windown of time with her and hubby between work and her going to bed which is extremely brief so I imagine that will stay the same just like you are doing now.

mom2lillian

I think I understand what you were saying now a bit more Mel. I do save my evening treatments until Lillian goes to sleep. I do this because I want to enjoy my brief windown of time with her and hubby between work and her going to bed which is extremely brief so I imagine that will stay the same just like you are doing now.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mamerth

This conversation is so cool!!

My son got a crash course in "Mommy's CF" a little over a year ago. He loved visiting me in the hospital and examining my IV (insertion point). He doesn't mind when I cough (sleeps right through it-- has since he was born). It doesn't faze him when I throw up after a coughing spell. The only things that bothers him is when my lungs bleed.

He did most of the educating our closest friends about my hemoptysis---"Mommy coughs up blood but it just her CF". He loves my percussor and watching me doing my flutter. I don't do a neb anymore so he has never seen that.

My son is my protector. Whenever I am sick or feeling worn out he cuddles with me (keeps me warm).

mamerth

My son got a crash course in "Mommy's CF" a little over a year ago. He loved visiting me in the hospital and examining my IV (insertion point). He doesn't mind when I cough (sleeps right through it-- has since he was born). It doesn't faze him when I throw up after a coughing spell. The only things that bothers him is when my lungs bleed.

He did most of the educating our closest friends about my hemoptysis---"Mommy coughs up blood but it just her CF". He loves my percussor and watching me doing my flutter. I don't do a neb anymore so he has never seen that.

My son is my protector. Whenever I am sick or feeling worn out he cuddles with me (keeps me warm).

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

wanderlost

Yeah, I want to make clear that I don't hide my treatments either - I say "I am going to do my vest now" and then I sometimes shut the door. I also kind of use my treatment time as an excuse for some alone time - I have had to explain that when I am doing the vest and the neb I cannot constantly be getting up and turning it off to deal with a snack or the TV or whatever - so it isn't like i hide it, I just don't do it sitting out in the living room. Same if I had to go on IVs - I would show my kids, explain it, etc., but i mgiht wait to do them
whe0n I was al50one0/74 (<----- baby says hi)

wanderlost

Yeah, I want to make clear that I don't hide my treatments either - I say "I am going to do my vest now" and then I sometimes shut the door. I also kind of use my treatment time as an excuse for some alone time - I have had to explain that when I am doing the vest and the neb I cannot constantly be getting up and turning it off to deal with a snack or the TV or whatever - so it isn't like i hide it, I just don't do it sitting out in the living room. Same if I had to go on IVs - I would show my kids, explain it, etc., but i mgiht wait to do them

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost