CF sudden progression

lightNlife

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.

lightNlife

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.</end quote></div>

that's a good way of thinking about it.

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.</end quote></div>

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.</end quote>

A

Aspiemom

One thing that I found helpful to think about when those bad spots happen, is that it's not a SETBACK, but rather, a TIMEOUT. It's time we can use, like I said before, to rest, and remotivate ourselves to making necessary changes.</end quote>