CF treatments are Like...............

SoyaSauce

:D

Here we go........!

CF treatments are like my mother in law, - She's always watching me, in my business and up my a$$!

CF treatments are like a bad dream, I hope to wake up one day and not have to do e'm !!!

CF treatments are like trains, planes, and automobiles ...... they keep on coming !!!

If Kim Kardashian had to do CF treatments, she be, 'OMG...My make up artist can't do anything with this vibrating black thing on me..I mean, are you kidding?! "

If Beavis and Butthead had CF treatments; 'Hey Beavis. check this out....HEHHHHEHEHEHEH ERRR BONNNNGG-BONG-BONNNNGGG EEERRRRR , Butthead: ' HEHEHE, you look like dumba$$ ....HEHHHEEH . ' Beavis; ' IIII AMM THE GGGREATT VEST-HOLEO EHHEE ' Butthead: 'DELTA SUCKS dude....."

If my Dr. had to do CF treatments on a daily schedule, he'd be late for ALL his appointments !!!!

If God had to do CF treatments, he'd be ' Oh...we... better fix this..... "

If Britney Spears had to do CF treatments.... She would be, 'Hit me baby one more time, oops, I did it again, dropped the pulmozyme, this Drives Me Crazy and Sometimes I skip, 1..2..3.! .. Pulmoyzme and ME, got TOBI and 3, keep doing it TIL THE WORLD ENDS !!!!!!

Please add some, " If *Such as such* had to CF treatments, " !! It can be anything you can image!!!

S

stephen

Seriously, we should all be very thankful that the CF treatments exist. Just think about the alternative and what is was like years ago before today's drugs and treatments existed.

I well know that it can become a real drag. However the time spent nebulizing and doing the Vest can provide a good chance to catch up on email and on cysticfibrosis.com.

SoyaSauce

Seriously, we should all be very thankful that the CF treatments exist. Just think about the alternative and what is was like years ago before today's drugs and treatments existed.

I well know that it can become a real drag. However the time spent nebulizing and doing the Vest can provide a good chance to catch up on email and on cysticfibrosis.com.

Stephen, I know that fact VERY WELL thank you-, and I was only using a bit of humor, please don't take it seriously, You need to laugh at the little things, esp. in CF world, we are very unique as group of people. Yes, im poking fun at CF treatments in playful way, not hurtful, that's my way.

Cf treatments are like laundry. It needs to be done so we can have cleaner lungs. If Lindsey Lohan had cf she would be in heaven! All the drugs she wants without bad press

Twistofchaos

CF treatments are like strange underwear. It's hard to explain to strangers.

CF treatments are good for the goose but the gander takes off quacking as soon as the nebulizer goes on.

CF treatments are scary because someone's bound to think of shooting us all into space where it's easier to bring "up" mucus!

CF treatments aren't always super effective because we're brought right back down to Earth when it turns out all our stools float.

CF treatments are said for the lungs but lubricate and shake secret evil plans for world domination right out of the brain. Right.. right? right.

CF treatments are like ritual twice a day bombardments for the little bug people. But sometimes we skip or do them at a different hour confusing the hell out of them. Making the little bug people look back wondering what exactly they did that caused it taking on the strangest superstitions. Got mine to run side to side singing Addicted to love by Robert Palmer for over a month. ?!!

CF treatments aren't always nice to the neighbours because Stephen King's The mist is a real story of a town situated close to a CF'er in fear of comming down with a cold.

I remember the day when times changed, human rights caught up and CF tapping treatment was deemed inhuman in some parts but met resistance in others so war broke out dividing countries into north and south.

CF treatments sometimes aren't CF treatments at all but attempts to make us confess our evil world domination plans but I yell FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOM always, with every treatment but after complaints from the neighbours I keep it down.

CF treatments are like never knowing when to stop.

CF treatments are lik...

JustDucky

Hahaha! Like his thread! A good laugh is great medicine for the soul....Here goes my contributions:

If MacGyver did CF treatments, he would first make his own vest out of spare tires, wires and a few batteries..whatever was lying around.

If Martha Stewart did CF treatments, the above would apply as well except she would hot glue some dried flowers, ribbons and beads to her vest additionally.

Jenn 41 wCF

rubyroselee

CF vest treatments are like a martini...shaken, not stirred.

Having CF is like a bicycle...it often leaves you two tired.

Coughing too hard is like a seafood disco...it can sometimes lead to a pulled muscle.

CF medications with long names like azithromycin and pancrelipase can definitely be a mouthful.

azdesertrat

CF treatments are just plain a pain in the ass.
What is a real drag is going through a transplant & then STILL having to do Tobi & Coliston!
I thought I ditched that crap 'cause I underwent a transplant.
Oh well, I guess it could always be worse.
And, yes, humour is VERY important! If you don't laugh at it, you'd cry.
I prefer to try to deal with CF & all its wonderful trappings with a positive attitude & a bit of humour. Sometimes I fail miserably, but I try.
Thanks for starting this thread & I'm sorry I didn't have anything funy to add...

nocode

CF treatments are like bad sex.. you're embarrassed about it but at least you have it (them).
CF treatments are like a kick in the butt.. dreadful but keeps you grounded.

If Snoop Dog had CF he'd be like "oh yeah.... more weed pipes"

S

stephen

SoyaSouce,

Of course I knew you were being humorous! I got a few chuckles from your post and the ones that followed.

There are however quite a few posts on this site where people complain about the hassle of their CF treatments. I only meant to remind them how fortunate we are that the treatments exist.

SoyaSauce

HAHHAHAHAH! Some of these are very funny and thank you everyone for putting your liners in ! I love it, its great to laugh and hope you loosen up some junk in the process. I am thinking about starting my own blog with some CF humor in it, I will be posting more humor soon, . (NEB)