Chance for CFers in Philly and or sourrunding area to make $$

JennifersHope

Research Study Regarding Cystic Fibrosis around Bala Cynwyd/Philadelphia area

We are currently conducting a market research study with PATIENTS (and CAREGIVERS) that are suffering from Cystic Fibrosis. We want to learn how they cope with their disease and how they manage their daily life, and we are interested in your opinions.

If you are a PATIENT that's 15 years of age or older and would like to participate in the research, we will ask you to participate in a 1 hour in-person interview and your will receive $200 incentive at the end of the interview for your opinions. The study will be conducted on 8/15/2011, Monday.

If you are a CAREGIVER of a patient that's 6 to under 15 years of age you must participate together with the child in a 75 minutes in-person interview and each of you will receive $200 at the conclusion of the interview.

TO QUALIFY FOR THE STUDY: All patients must be currently or previously taken an inhaled medication for CF that involves use of a nebulizer, AND had a pulmonary exacerbation-a temporary worsening of the lung function due to an infection or inflammation. LUNG FUNCTION or FEV1 of the patient must be between 40%-75%.

All data generated in this discussion will remain anonymous at all times and will be treated in accordance with data protection laws and market research ethical guidelines. Your name will not be mentioned at any time, connected to any data or disclosed to a third party.

If you or anyone you know that has Cystic Fibrosis that would like to participate in this important research study please call Winnie Lee (718) 222-5600 ext 224 or toll free # (877) 361-2517 ext 224 as soon as possible and we will go over a few quick questions to see if you are qualified to participate in the study.

Lotus Winnie Lee
Project Manager

JennifersHope

We are currently conducting a market research study with PATIENTS (and CAREGIVERS) that are suffering from Cystic Fibrosis. We want to learn how they cope with their disease and how they manage their daily life, and we are interested in your opinions.

If you are a PATIENT that's 15 years of age or older and would like to participate in the research, we will ask you to participate in a 1 hour in-person interview and your will receive $200 incentive at the end of the interview for your opinions. The study will be conducted on 8/15/2011, Monday.

If you are a CAREGIVER of a patient that's 6 to under 15 years of age you must participate together with the child in a 75 minutes in-person interview and each of you will receive $200 at the conclusion of the interview.

TO QUALIFY FOR THE STUDY: All patients must be currently or previously taken an inhaled medication for CF that involves use of a nebulizer, AND had a pulmonary exacerbation-a temporary worsening of the lung function due to an infection or inflammation. LUNG FUNCTION or FEV1 of the patient must be between 40%-75%.

All data generated in this discussion will remain anonymous at all times and will be treated in accordance with data protection laws and market research ethical guidelines. Your name will not be mentioned at any time, connected to any data or disclosed to a third party.

If you or anyone you know that has Cystic Fibrosis that would like to participate in this important research study please call Winnie Lee (718) 222-5600 ext 224 or toll free # (877) 361-2517 ext 224 as soon as possible and we will go over a few quick questions to see if you are qualified to participate in the study.

Lotus Winnie Lee
Project Manager

JennifersHope

Lotus Winnie Lee
Project Manager

M

moxie1

<P>Thanks Jennifer for this info!  I called today and was accepted.  They are still looking for people, especially younger patients and their caregivers.  </P>
<P> </P>

M

moxie1

<P>Thanks Jennifer for this info! I called today and was accepted. They are still looking for people, especially younger patients and their caregivers. </P>
<P></P>

M

moxie1

<P>Thanks Jennifer for this info! I called today and was accepted. They are still looking for people, especially younger patients and their caregivers. </P>
<P><BR></P>

JennifersHope

Great I am glad to know you were accepted. I talked to the clinic I used to go to in NJ and they found some people that got accepted as well. I am glad to see some people making some money.

JennifersHope

Great I am glad to know you were accepted. I talked to the clinic I used to go to in NJ and they found some people that got accepted as well. I am glad to see some people making some money.

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />