Chat (edited)

debs2girls

I thought it was because of the server at the hospital..we are home and I still cant get in. Its says I need Java, so I click "get Java now". Then I get, your system has Java.
But I still cant get in.

I can get into chat now and feel so free..lol.

debs2girls

I thought it was because of the server at the hospital..we are home and I still cant get in. Its says I need Java, so I click "get Java now". Then I get, your system has Java.
But I still cant get in.

debs2girls

But I still cant get in.

debs2girls

But I still cant get in.

debs2girls

<br />But I still cant get in.
<br />
<br />I can get into chat now and feel so free..lol.

hmw

Chat

I would consider uninstalling Java from your computer (go to Start> Control Panel> Programs/Uninstall a Program and do it from there) and then go directly to: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp">Java Downloads for All Operating Systems</a> and do a new re-install of the program. Then try again. This might work better, especially if you are using a browser other than IE.

hmw

Chat

I would consider uninstalling Java from your computer (go to Start> Control Panel> Programs/Uninstall a Program and do it from there) and then go directly to: <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp">Java Downloads for All Operating Systems</a> and do a new re-install of the program. Then try again. This might work better, especially if you are using a browser other than IE.

hmw

Chat

hmw

Chat

hmw

Chat

debs2girls

Chat

Harriet, I did uninstall and reinstall from the link provided when I cant get in. It didnt do any good. I will try again.
When I open IE, go to tools then internet options, then the advanced tab and scroll down to Java (sun)..it says the version installed and then in (), it says I need to restart...even after I restart, over and over and over.

debs2girls

Chat

Harriet, I did uninstall and reinstall from the link provided when I cant get in. It didnt do any good. I will try again.
When I open IE, go to tools then internet options, then the advanced tab and scroll down to Java (sun)..it says the version installed and then in (), it says I need to restart...even after I restart, over and over and over.

debs2girls

Chat

debs2girls

Chat

debs2girls

Chat

<br />When I open IE, go to tools then internet options, then the advanced tab and scroll down to Java (sun)..it says the version installed and then in (), it says I need to restart...even after I restart, over and over and over.