chat room

kayleesgrandma

Closed untill further notice! You would've laffed at me when I was trying to find it yesterday, I just couldn't believe my eyes--moved the screen and all! Jeanne is tweaking some aspects of the chat room so that we will all feel better being in there. I'm sure it will be back soon.

kayleesgrandma

Closed untill further notice! You would've laffed at me when I was trying to find it yesterday, I just couldn't believe my eyes--moved the screen and all! Jeanne is tweaking some aspects of the chat room so that we will all feel better being in there. I'm sure it will be back soon.

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

Faust

All feel "better" being in there? Was the air condition on too low? Was it too hot? What am I missing?

Faust

All feel "better" being in there? Was the air condition on too low? Was it too hot? What am I missing?

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />