Cheyenne is back in (updated)

debs2girls

Hopefully, it will only be for a few days this time.

Contact info for Amber "Cheyenne" rm 754 ph 918-403-0754

Sorry Melissa for the trouble you had finding us...I appreciate the call.

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

debs2girls

<br />
<br />Contact info for Amber "Cheyenne" rm 754 ph 918-403-0754
<br />
<br />
<br />Sorry Melissa for the trouble you had finding us...I appreciate the call.

C

Cherylwithone

Cheyenne is back in

Debbie, Here is to hoping for a very short stay. This year has got to be better for all of us.

Cherl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Cheyenne is back in

Debbie, Here is to hoping for a very short stay. This year has got to be better for all of us.

C

Cherylwithone

Cheyenne is back in

C

Cherylwithone

Cheyenne is back in

C

Cherylwithone

Cheyenne is back in

<br />
<br />Cherl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

debs2girls

Cheyenne is back in

The doctor just left. He said her lungs are clear, as clear as CF lungs get, no pneumonia anyway, there are some changes from last time (end of Sept). The only blood tests that are back right now is for liver enzymes. He said they test for 5 different kinds, only one is back right now and it is EXTREMELY high. He is starting her on Actigal (sp).

debs2girls

Cheyenne is back in

The doctor just left. He said her lungs are clear, as clear as CF lungs get, no pneumonia anyway, there are some changes from last time (end of Sept). The only blood tests that are back right now is for liver enzymes. He said they test for 5 different kinds, only one is back right now and it is EXTREMELY high. He is starting her on Actigal (sp).

debs2girls

Cheyenne is back in

debs2girls

Cheyenne is back in

debs2girls

Cheyenne is back in