Cheyenne is in Club Med

debs2girls

Chey was admitted on Sunday. Right now we only know she is cutluring "something" that is sensitive to the two IV abx they started her on when we came in..she also has an ear infection.
They are running some other tests on her because of continuing issues she is having.
I will update later on.

debs2girls

Chey was admitted on Sunday. Right now we only know she is cutluring "something" that is sensitive to the two IV abx they started her on when we came in..she also has an ear infection.
They are running some other tests on her because of continuing issues she is having.
I will update later on.

debs2girls

I will update later on.

debs2girls

I will update later on.

debs2girls

<br />They are running some other tests on her because of continuing issues she is having.
<br />I will update later on.

ktsmom

Awww man - I am so sorry to hear this! I hope they figure it all out and get her to where she feels better. Pronto. You guys need a longer and better break from all of this nonsense. I hate CF. Many Hugs and Prayers being sent your way.

ktsmom

Awww man - I am so sorry to hear this! I hope they figure it all out and get her to where she feels better. Pronto. You guys need a longer and better break from all of this nonsense. I hate CF. Many Hugs and Prayers being sent your way.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom