Children and colloidal silver

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
I make a habbit of reading all responses for a given topic before adding my own and this is no exception. For too many years I maintained a laoratory version of a GI tract. In a very nerdy way it was pretty cool. I wcnt so far as to use sausage casing for intestinal models.

A friend was deep into colloidal silver in the '90s. I purchased some through him and ran it through my GI test bed. Assuming this is mostly drank therefore it wasn't masticated. But poured a couple recommended dosage down my semipermiable membrane into my model stomach where additional water, enzymes, buffered HCL, were added. My lab stomach was an old stlye ice bag spliced between sections of sausage casing, the upper representing an esophagus, lower section of sausage casing becoming the small intestines it once was.. after adding sodium bicarbonate, pancreatic enzymes and bile. When I released various versions of silver, from colloids to chelate's of varieties.

The upshot of the experimemts was to determine what happens to varieties of silver forms or compounds during digestion. Every colloid was converted to silver solution that readily passes through my model's intestinal walls. I easily could have extracted all of the toxic silver solution, but let half drop into my model of the bowel where bacteria from the small intestine beyond my model duodenum, dropped into a large "intestine" to be further digested and moisture drawn out. When the ratio of silver products to my model GI tract was finished processing, over 85% of whatever "safe" silver passed through my intestine wall was toxic from digestion. Large amounts of silver colloids or other bound forms still converted to toxins, also killing all the carefully grown microbes in my gut model.

After all this imperical data, anecdotal testimonials keep mounting and if my model was absolutely accurate, most silver users should be short for this world. Personally I wouldn't intentionally take silver in any amount. In another life I made jewelry. When I became sick, the first blood test I requested. I had mild heavy metal poisoning and some odd silver compound was the culprit. Prior poisoning put me out of personally trying colloids or other silver compounds. After reading all the wonderful experiences using silver the best I can come up with is a cautionary tale, with one take away. If you intake silver, get tested for silver poisoning often.

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
I make a habbit of reading all responses for a given topic before adding my own and this is no exception. For too many years I maintained a laoratory version of a GI tract. In a very nerdy way it was pretty cool. I wcnt so far as to use sausage casing for intestinal models.

A friend was deep into colloidal silver in the '90s. I purchased some through him and ran it through my GI test bed. Assuming this is mostly drank therefore it wasn't masticated. But poured a couple recommended dosage down my semipermiable membrane into my model stomach where additional water, enzymes, buffered HCL, were added. My lab stomach was an old stlye ice bag spliced between sections of sausage casing, the upper representing an esophagus, lower section of sausage casing becoming the small intestines it once was.. after adding sodium bicarbonate, pancreatic enzymes and bile. When I released various versions of silver, from colloids to chelate's of varieties.

The upshot of the experimemts was to determine what happens to varieties of silver forms or compounds during digestion. Every colloid was converted to silver solution that readily passes through my model's intestinal walls. I easily could have extracted all of the toxic silver solution, but let half drop into my model of the bowel where bacteria from the small intestine beyond my model duodenum, dropped into a large "intestine" to be further digested and moisture drawn out. When the ratio of silver products to my model GI tract was finished processing, over 85% of whatever "safe" silver passed through my intestine wall was toxic from digestion. Large amounts of silver colloids or other bound forms still converted to toxins, also killing all the carefully grown microbes in my gut model.

After all this imperical data, anecdotal testimonials keep mounting and if my model was absolutely accurate, most silver users should be short for this world. Personally I wouldn't intentionally take silver in any amount. In another life I made jewelry. When I became sick, the first blood test I requested. I had mild heavy metal poisoning and some odd silver compound was the culprit. Prior poisoning put me out of personally trying colloids or other silver compounds. After reading all the wonderful experiences using silver the best I can come up with is a cautionary tale, with one take away. If you intake silver, get tested for silver poisoning often.

C

Corynne

Colloidal Silver

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with colloidal silver, especially in regards to giving it to children. My daughter with CF has cultured MRSA for 5 years. I have read about some adults having success with it, but I don't know how safe it is. I am just interested in it and researching it right now, I do not plan on giving anything to my child before talking to her doctor obviously, but any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have a 15 mo old grandson with CF, so this (CF) is all new to me. I am most DEFINITELY an Alternative Medicine person (I am not an individual that can tolerate most med's), but you have to be very careful (most doc's will not want the responsibility nor have the belief for many alternative methods). Concerning Colloidal Silver or other Blood Cleansing types of methods, remember that this also cleanses away the MED's one may be taking. Get very experienced help in Alternative Care before proceeding. Currently I am lost concerning CF but I am going to do all I can do to learn. Just remember knowledge is key as one can be hurt with alternative methods (especially in combination of) as with any other med, if not knowledgeable to interactions or possible ramifications. Good luck to you and research, research, research etc.