Hi my twin boys (both cfers) are supposed to be going on a class trip to Howe Cavern in Upstate New York. The caves are about 100 feet underground. I called today inquiring about the air quality, mold etc... I was told that it is damp and humid but that the openings in the caves allows the natural air circulate through it. The guy on the phone wasn’t sure about the mold. Has anyone ever been there? I am not sure if I should send them. I don’t want them to miss out on something fun but on the other hand I don’t want to compromise their health. Any thoughts?