College Life with CF

karenanne99

Hey
I just started university this fall. I find that now that I am on my own it is much easier and I take a lot better care of myself. I'll admit for the first month or so I was pretty crazy and partied alil more than I should have but now I am settled in and doing all my meds again. I was living in an apt with two other girls for the first month and it was awesome, now I am living with just one of those girls in an apt but it is great. I understand how you want to live alone for sure and I really wish I would have chosen to live on residence instead of offcampus...maybe next year. Even though you are in a single room, by being oncampus you will still have an opportunity to meet tonns of ppl!! Good luck, party and take care!!

mini

hi there everybody :)
im a nursing student in Edinburgh, Scotland and im doing a project on young people with cystic fibrosis. i was wondering if anybody could possible help me with some info-specifically on what nurses do to help in the treatment?

if you can that would be great, if not then not to worry.

lorna x

mini

im a nursing student in Edinburgh, Scotland and im doing a project on young people with cystic fibrosis. i was wondering if anybody could possible help me with some info-specifically on what nurses do to help in the treatment?

lorna x

mini

lorna x