Collistin

Skye

I was just told by a person at my specialty pharmacy that they are no longer making Collistin. Please tell me this is not true. I don't know how accurate this information is. I was told by CVS that it is on back order and by my regular distributor of it that they quit making an ingredient for it so no longer make it.

Skye

I was just told by a person at my specialty pharmacy that they are no longer making Collistin. Please tell me this is not true. I don't know how accurate this information is. I was told by CVS that it is on back order and by my regular distributor of it that they quit making an ingredient for it so no longer make it.

Skye

Skye

Skye

saveferris2009

the best way to get accurate information is to call the manufacturer.

who makes your colistin?

mine is from XGen, so you could google them or whoever your manufacturer is and give them a call to see what the story is.

saveferris2009

who makes your colistin?

mine is from XGen, so you could google them or whoever your manufacturer is and give them a call to see what the story is.

saveferris2009

who makes your colistin?

saveferris2009

who makes your colistin?

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />who makes your colistin?
<br />
<br />mine is from XGen, so you could google them or whoever your manufacturer is and give them a call to see what the story is.

liz26ny

I got it from the CF Services Pharmacy 2 weeks ago with no problem. You could maybe try them. Mine is also X-Gen.

liz26ny

I got it from the CF Services Pharmacy 2 weeks ago with no problem. You could maybe try them. Mine is also X-Gen.

liz26ny

liz26ny

liz26ny

P

PeteRose

I just hung up the phone with Foundation Care and they still have it in stock.

Rosie 48 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 48 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 48 w/cf

P

PeteRose

Rosie 48 w/cf

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Rosie 48 w/cf